Surefire support and resistance indicator - page 6

I have completed babypips and would like a copy of this indicator thanks

s1quash:
i have a support and resistance indicator which is so amazing that you would not believe it exist..the market isn't random afterall...please pm me if you are interested...this offer is only for those who have at least finished babypips/forex fundamentals.

can i have it too. my email kcd_2712@hotmail.com

s1quash:
i have a support and resistance indicator which is so amazing that you would not believe it exist..the market isn't random afterall...please pm me if you are interested...this offer is only for those who have at least finished babypips/forex fundamentals.

my email [...]

s1quash:

can i still have that indicator? thank u

Hi. I would be interested in your s/r indicator. email: [...]

please send the indicator i am trading from 1 year i havent found a good s& r indicator, please send it to a.akshay@rediffmail.com

s1quash:

Hi,

I would definitely like to have the S/R indicator.

I tried one from Currency Messenger but it expired.

Tired of drawing the lines myself

Please email to clodixy@yahoo.com

Thanks and all the best this great season.

i would like to have it too... [...]

Guys beware,this scam guy wants only your hard-earned money!!

Reason: