[DL] Trend scanner and Currency index - page 10

nguyentho:
After attaching two indicators. Like this. Thanks for your help

Hi Nguyentho

May I know are you able to load the indicators because I have the same problems.

Maybe you can advise if you are able to solve it.

Thanks

I can't get the trend scanner to work at all, tried everything mentioned here except someone said to put "iam" in a string and i have no idea how to do that

Hello masterdeki ,

first time i used this indicator ForexCurrencyIndex it's ok and it is in a separate window on the chart, now after i made reset to my pc the indicator is on the chart and i can NOT see the canddles and the indicator well, i was marked the dll option is this wrong? I afraid that affect the code or any equation in the indicator.

Regards,

masterdeki:
What is the error message?See on the journal

Hello masterdeki ,

first time i used this indicator ForexCurrencyIndex it's ok and it is in a separate window on the chart, now after i made reset to my pc the indicator is on the chart and i can NOT see the canddles and the indicator well, i was marked the dll option is this wrong? I afraid that affect the code or any equation in the indicator.

Regards,

masterdeki:
Here is my contribution to the community...two very useful custom indicators. If someone dont know how to use them feell free to ask.

Hello masterdeki ,

Regards,

masterdeki:
Here is my contribution to the community...two very useful custom indicators. If someone dont know how to use them feell free to ask.

Hello masterdeki ,

Thank you for your efforts.

can you send another link that not changed because i download it again and find the first code in modification is set to #property indicator_chart_window not separate ?

why this code changed?

Regards,

Could somebody put the screen shots please. Thanks.

Hi Everyone, I'm using Hector DeVille's Trend and Currency Strengths scanner using this software, I've bought and I'm running both the currency strength and trend scanner applications, I seem to always be late to the trend party with trending currency pairs, (I like to only trade the first and second retraces of trends), can you anyone provide any advice with respect to using the trend scanner and being able to get in early on the begining of the trend as opposed to the end, is there a way to set up an alert on metatrader for the begining of the trend for example?

How come all these ATR Projections dont show the 50% 70% and 100% bands that hector had on his? I've been searching everywhere to find that same one. Does anyone have it with that modification please?

masterdeki:

Here is my contribution to the community...two very useful custom indicators.

If someone dont know how to use them feell free to ask.

hi thank you for the currency index indicator can you tell me why the pair names and their strengh boxes are in each other? 
Files:
Reason: