[DL] Trend scanner and Currency index - page 9

masterdeki:
Here is my contribution to the community...two very useful custom indicators.If someone dont know how to use them feell free to ask.

Hi! Masterdekin,

thanks a million my friend. You are great. I guess you have bought it with price but you showen generosity to share with us. May God bless you.

Regards,

Satya

hello traders

im just testing the 3sma system and got good results. saw a lot of hectors videos and looking right now for the magic dot indicator. Can anyone please post it? thanks

Pls sir kindly put me through how to use this indicatorn sir

mthoko:
here is hindsight oracle

hi, mthoko

ur oracle is educated, do u have orijinal one

thx.

masterdeki:
Here is video tutorial for FCI The Forex Currency Index | Learn Forex Live

Please, I want know what indicator can paint in MT4.

It's pen on this video 1th.

Thank so much.

Can someone Please send the original ForexCurrency Index,

not in rar files

I cannot open the rar files, I tried download a converter,

still failed.

thanks.

ethann:
Ok sorry for this delay. Skaboy, mthoko.Here I have uploadedforex currency index indicator That one I downloaded from this forum. And here is the original one. Please install these tow indicators on a 2 differentMT4 platforms, from a different brokers. Does not matter if its Demo accounts. Let them run simultaneously, and you will see twodifferent results. Thanks.

hi Jos,

I have difficulty in configuring the 3 currency trend indicators as you have it:

Cruscotto

FCI

Trend Scanner

I have all three indicators, but cannot get the layout you managed to set-up. Can you please save the *.tpl and send it to me?

Thanks

Thanks for the course. I don't need it, but was always curious what's in it.

masterdeki:
Here is my contribution to the community...two very useful custom indicators.If someone dont know how to use them feell free to ask.

Hi Masterdeki

Thanks for the indicator and I have a question about what is the difference between forex currency index and trend scanner? I downloaded the trend scanner and start usining with fms chart. Thanks. Ronan77

Reason: