[DL] Trend scanner and Currency index - page 8

I have downloaded hectors forex currency index from hectors site (original-Genuine) and I have downloaded it one more time from this forum. Unfortunately the tow indicators showing deferred results.

ethann, why don't you post the files here so that those who know coding can examine them and tell why they work different?

Ethann

What skaboy said

skaboy:
ethann, why don't you post the files here so that those who know coding can examine them and tell why they work different?

Can someone be generous enough to attach the Hindsight Oracle indicator? Very much appreciated.

Thanks.

hello brother my currency indicator windows not show fully the 3 time frame nor show completely

here is hindsight oracle

Files:

mthoko:
here is hindsight oracle

Thanks mthoko for this indi. could someone please upload London open brake out scanner as well, please ???

thanks...

skaboy:

Ok sorry for this delay. Skaboy, mthoko.Here I have uploadedforex currency index indicator

That one I downloaded from this forum.

And here is the original one.

Please install these tow indicators on a 2 differentMT4 platforms, from a different brokers. Does not matter if its Demo accounts.

Let them run simultaneously, and you will see twodifferent results.

Thanks.

Files:
original.rar  31 kb

Both FCS and Trend scanner works perfectly fine.

It cannot be used as stand alone however you can any any macd or ma or system of your choice.

When your system gives a entry base your decision on readings of FCI.

I dont use Trend scanner much however its handy to take a quick look before entry.

I only trade h4. Hence currently I am long NZDJPY .

Currently you would see NZD strong and JPY weak on H4. However during entries the best set up is when you nzd strong across m5 to h4.

Be patient.

(I use with a custom macd and 2 emas for signal and FCS as confirmation)

Hi i have downloaded the indicator although it makes the pc slow it seems to be pretty helpful indicator. I love it. Thanks very much.

Phillip Choeu

South Africa

Reason: