[DL] Trend scanner and Currency index - page 3

Thanks For This, I am searching long times for it.

Thanks for the indicator, but it's not working. I have gone thru the method above still the same. pls, help me out

Hello I am new to community, I dont have many EA's and are just learning how to trade and use them. I am still confused with MetaTrader. If someone could provide a good area to learn more about that platform that would be great. I have included a couple of EA's that I have acquired.

Hi every traders!

Is it possible to set some alert, sound or email into "Trend Scanner" to know when currencies begin to trend. And if so, the "how to" or explanation would be very appreciated.

Thank you for your help and sorry for my english!

Hi

I can't understand what is the relationship between attachments (Bunnygirl Cross and Daily Open 01.ex4 )and subject of Hector Devills Indicator.

Can you help me?

TheManager:
Hello I am new to community, I dont have many EA's and are just learning how to trade and use them. I am still confused with MetaTrader. If someone could provide a good area to learn more about that platform that would be great. I have included a couple of EA's that I have acquired.

Thanks, been looking everywhere for these

TheManager:
...I am still confused with MetaTrader. If someone could provide a good area to learn more about that platform that would be great...

Hi, some good and useful informations can be found here

Forex Trading Online: Foreign Exchange (FX) Currency Trading Made Fun

Never mind the name of the forum ... just a suggestion.

Good success [ATTACH]8900[/ATTACH]

Files:
Learning_6.gif  35 kb

I found these two very null indicators (Forex currency index and trend scan), especially for the price I have paid

if someone could figure out how to use them, thank you for passing the method

thanks

Simple currency strength and trend indicator

Happy trading.

Files:
TREND.ex4  4 kb

thx for posting these. for some reasons I can't get the trend scanner to work. appears in MT4 charts but it's blank. using win 7 64 bit. someone kindly help

Reason: