[DL] Trend scanner and Currency index - page 6

I had those indicators from Hector. They take lot of CPU! Sometimes they even crash computer. Best to put only one on a platform. The Trend Scanner is worse. After while I got piss off and get rid of them.

Hermes

masterdeki:
Here is my contribution to the community...two very useful custom indicators. If someone dont know how to use them feell free to ask.

Nice contribution.

Thanks

masterdeki:
Here is my contribution to the community...two very useful custom indicators. If someone dont know how to use them feell free to ask.

Any instructions how best to use the CSI Masterdeki?

What works best for you?

Thanks

Drew

hello dear fellow traders,

theres a new hector mentoring program and he offers 3 advance indicators. the new is called:

hindsight oracle advanced indicator it looks the price patterns in the past and tries to correlated them in the present and "predict" next few candles...

and in the london break out strategie a indicator that show what euro or Gbp cross hasn´t moved yet and has the potential of make some good profit. does anyone have this indicator for hector?

thanks in advance.

vicentis:
hello dear fellow traders, theres a new hector mentoring program and he offers 3 advance indicators. the new is called: hindsight oracle advanced indicator it looks the price patterns in the past and tries to correlated them in the present and "predict" next few candles... and in the london break out strategie a indicator that show what euro or Gbp cross hasn´t moved yet and has the potential of make some good profit. does anyone have this indicator for hector? thanks in advance.

Hi Everybody this is INOCH0 logging in for the first time.

I am truly amazed by the FX market and aspire to be really good one day soo.

Hi,

Can some one provide me with the "hindsight oracle" indicator from hector deville.

Regards

philipbinu

masterdeki:
Here is another trend filter... If the circle is red-downtrend on that TF is it's green-uptrend grey-no trend

GOD I LOVE, do U know How Much I LoVE U!!

Trend scanner is not working. It is showing only gray bricks in all time frame. I have kept it for a long time. Is there any special settings ?.

Regards

philipbinu

philipbinu:
Trend scanner is not working. It is showing only gray bricks in all time frame. I have kept it for a long time. Is there any special settings ?. Regards philipbinu

Hi Philipbinu,

The best way to use this indicator is putting it in a separate chart like for exemple USDCHF no matter the time frame. Make sure that the chart's background is black. I have combined in the same chart also the Forex Currency Index and another indicator called Cruscotto. As you can see all 3 can co-exist within the same chart (screen). DO NOT put the Trend Scanner in all charts as your system will slow down due to CPU usage if you have several pairs charts active.

Let us know if you stil have a problem. Don't forget: black background.

The best way to have it completely black without the candles is configuring the chart as on the image.

Cheers

Reason: