[DL] Trend scanner and Currency index - page 2

Here is video tutorial for FCI

The Forex Currency Index | Learn Forex Live

Hi there. Thankx for providing these indicators. They are excellent. My only question is how many times in a day we should check this?

masterdeki:
You must put one indicator on one chart,then right click on the chart and select properties,and then under tab colors put everything to none.Same goes for the other indicator.Or,even easier,just use templates that I attach here.Put tpl files inside metatrader/templates ,open any chart,right click,template and select template.

I have been looking for a low cost option to get these two indicators for quite some time. Needless to say, I about jumped out of my chair when I saw you posted them on this thread. Thanks for doing so.

I have downloaded the files separately as well as the templates but I cannot get any of them to attach to the charts. Indicators were downloaded to C:/program files/broker/experts/indicators and templates were downloaded to C:/program files/broker/templates. I even tried downloading templates to C:/program files/broker/experts/templates but that did not work either. I do use a broker that requires an "iam" designation but could not find anywhere to input it into these files.

The indicators do show up on the navigator "custom indicator" list but will not attach to the chart (it will allow me to "modify" but nothing else). The indicators do not show when clicking the upper chart indicator icon nor will the templates show by clicking the template chart icon or by right click on the chart.

It is as if the files are contaminated or have been altered to not download properly. I am an experienced trader and I usually know what I am doing. But I cannot figure out why these files will not attach. I did try your suggestion to change all chart colors to "None" but to no avail.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I know that installation of files is a pretty straight forward and easy process but sometimes, depending on the broker, they can be tricky and frustrating. I really can use these indicators.

So, I hope you get this and that this thread is still open.

Thanks again for posting the files.

Chaplainrick

I m very happy by using these indicators, but I have doubt for ex +6 green indicates that currency is strong but its starting time or ending time in particular time frame how u identified that is that indication how far??????/

Forex currency index doesnt refresh automaticly, in order to see new data i have to load template to the graph again and again. Is it possible to make it refresh automaticly?

To Masterdeki

Can you tell me where is the indicators taking the data from? and if you like to tell us do you use it.

Thank you

I am looking forward to a programm that will assist traders to know before hand, the trend direction and how long the trend will last it that particular direction

I wonder if these could be turned into a EA?

Hi ChaplainRick,

you have to play directly in the mq4 file and add " iam " in the string where are written all the pairs (line 34 to be accurate...) and voila' look at the picture attached , i did it for my platform that use FXF suffix in the pair symbols...

Enjoy!

ChaplainRick:
I have been looking for a low cost option to get these two indicators for quite some time. Needless to say, I about jumped out of my chair when I saw you posted them on this thread. Thanks for doing so.I have downloaded the files separately as well as the templates but I cannot get any of them to attach to the charts. Indicators were downloaded to C:/program files/broker/experts/indicators and templates were downloaded to C:/program files/broker/templates. I even tried downloading templates to C:/program files/broker/experts/templates but that did not work either. I do use a broker that requires an "iam" designation but could not find anywhere to input it into these files.The indicators do show up on the navigator "custom indicator" list but will not attach to the chart (it will allow me to "modify" but nothing else). The indicators do not show when clicking the upper chart indicator icon nor will the templates show by clicking the template chart icon or by right click on the chart.It is as if the files are contaminated or have been altered to not download properly. I am an experienced trader and I usually know what I am doing. But I cannot figure out why these files will not attach. I did try your suggestion to change all chart colors to "None" but to no avail.Any suggestions would be appreciated. I know that installation of files is a pretty straight forward and easy process but sometimes, depending on the broker, they can be tricky and frustrating. I really can use these indicators.So, I hope you get this and that this thread is still open.Thanks again for posting the files.Chaplainrick
Files:

masterdeki:
Here is my contribution to the community...two very useful custom indicators.If someone dont know how to use them feell free to ask.

I understand these 2 indicators are extracted from Hector. I suppose you have enrolled to his course & thank you so much for your generosity sharing with us.

If is not too much to ask, are you willing to share some more of his method, particularly for the Part-Time Trading System? Are there any other indicators apply to this system? I'm so curious to find out coz I have a primary job to deal with & most of his other methods requires price action reaction which unfortunately I found it difficult to follow as I wont able to sit on tight 24/7 to monitor the charts.

Hopefully you can share his secret not just for me but for most people who has the same situation like me.

Reason: