Ea Euroblaster turbo with report

This Ea is one I have backtested and achieved 90% modeling quality on four and five digit brokers and have found good results.I enclose Ea and backtest report.

Hm it's good to see that you've had really nice backtests with this EA, have you tried it in trading yet??

FoReX^ExPeRt:
Hm it's good to see that you've had really nice backtests with this EA, have you tried it in trading yet??

This will be hard for you to understand but although I have advisors that have good backtest results and have a large collection of advisors I trade manually and do not use them.

If you ask I can send you any advisor that you want from the costly ones on the websites to the custom hard to find ones.

You will see many backtest results that may look good but the modeling quality is off or their tick data is incomplete.The advisors I backtest are tested correctly using the recent data and 90%or better modeling quality is achieved.

You are welcome to retest and forward test the advisor and I hope it will give you your desired result.

This EA looks good

Testing & retesting is the best way to see how high quality an EA really is.

I tested this EA on demo and the results were not good.

kevinator:
This will be hard for you to understand but although I have advisors that have good backtest results and have a large collection of advisors I trade manually and do not use them. If you ask I can send you any advisor that you want from the costly ones on the websites to the custom hard to find ones. You will see many backtest results that may look good but the modeling quality is off or their tick data is incomplete.The advisors I backtest are tested correctly using the recent data and 90%or better modeling quality is achieved. You are welcome to retest and forward test the advisor and I hope it will give you your desired result.

are you ex coder? if so can u plz code me an expert advisor or can u send me any ea which is based on trend lines

At best demo strategy tester will only deliver 90% accuracy so in order to judge correctly you must forward test for a few days then make your decision.Most advisors have terrible backtest and even worse forward test.I provide only advisors with some sort of potential meaning my backtest is done correctly with the correct historical tick data at 1min.So it is up to you to optimise settings or make further code changes.

rajvinay1989:
are you ex coder? if so can u plz code me an expert advisor or can u send me any ea which is based on trend lines

What kind of trend lines?Are you refering to demark or trendline breaks..?You must be more specific.

kevinator:

This will be hard for you to understand but although I have advisors that have good backtest results and have a large collection of advisors I trade manually and do not use them.

If you ask I can send you any advisor that you want from the costly ones on the websites to the custom hard to find ones.

You will see many backtest results that may look good but the modeling quality is off or their tick data is incomplete.The advisors I backtest are tested correctly using the recent data and 90%or better modeling quality is achieved.

You are welcome to retest and forward test the advisor and I hope it will give you your desired result.

Hello

can you please advise me whether to use EA or stick to manual trading?

by the way do u advise me of any ea?

thanks

Reason: