EA Donchian channel scalp with report

Scalp ea with backtest at 90% modeling quality achieved with current tick data.Should be used with five digit broker.Advisor based on donchian channel indicator with modified strategy.

Files:

kevinator:
Scalp ea with backtest at 90% modeling quality achieved with current tick data.Should be used with five digit broker.Advisor based on donchian channel indicator with modified strategy.

Here are the components seperated for those having trouble opening the file.

Though the results are fantastic, the strategy I would say is risky since the drawdown per trade is huge..I mean 1 losing trade can wipe out profits made by 50 trades!

But nevertheless, thanks for the share!

forexexpert:
Though the results are fantastic, the strategy I would say is risky since the drawdown per trade is huge..I mean 1 losing trade can wipe out profits made by 50 trades! But nevertheless, thanks for the share!

There is only one situation that makes advisor strategy useless and that is news release.Large spikes that do not pullback to the level in which they started are not accounted for in 97%of advisors which are usually optimized for past market conditions or when the market is trading in a tight range.One way to get around this problem is to look to a economic calendar and when you see high priority news release like nonfarm payroll,fomc minutes interest rates or retail sales then cut the advisor off then restart 1hr after.

Thanks for share.

4000$ deposit and 2 days = 400$ profit.

But ea don't use any stoploss, a little risky.

Regards.

The EA worked great for 2 days. Up over 6% in two days but the EA has not taken any trades yesterday or today. Any ideas as to why? Any one else experience similar?

Thanks in advance

Betsy

I don't believe in Ea's anymore. Manual trading with a channel indicator give me lots of profits. Check my statement at MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

kevinator:

Dear Kevinator,

I am new to this forum but I am truly amazed by your generosity and willingness to help other traders to become successfull. Thank you!!

kevinator:

What unzip program do you use to unzip your files?

Blaiserboy:
WinRAR is available.. do a google

Thanks I could not open some of Kevinators files

this is a good ea, is that effective if we turn off the EA when the news announce, but during that time the EA could raised more profit, how you guys going with this EA. Lot increment should be good to recover losses.

Reason: