Trend Catching System - perfect... - page 13

anybody can make expert on this strategy????

Dear Fxfisherman members,

Please go to my website Home - Forex starts here!. The site have been updated and a new system (still Forex Trend Hopper) have been uploaded to use for free.

You can find some results in our forum!

Greetings,

Utrevelix

Hi all,

I have a question for all of you traders.

Why do you fail trading with forex?

On my website i have placed the same question. Please go to my websites forum and give me a answer on my question!

Or just post it here. I will give you a answer to this question after some answers.

Greetings

Hi All,

New results available on my site!

Greetings,

Hi All,

Does nobody dare to answer the question?

Well i will give you an answer!

The reason you fail is that you have been tought that all private and retail trader together moves the market. THIS is NOT true. In a 4 trillion dollar DAILY market an 100 billion dollar trade won't even start the movement. So this means there is only 1 view of the market!!!

Only Goverments, big corporations and banks can make these moves. This is why you fail!

They say the trend is your best friend. Why do you think they say this? There is only 1 trend to trade on. The big boys trend!

Greetings,

Working hard and best learning ability is the key to success.

huqenamul:
Working hard and best learning ability is the key to success.

Hi,

Yes working hard to be successfull is the key but what must you learn to reach this?

Learning to make the perfect and profitable trades (much of info with your own thinking of how it work?) or learning to capture these big movements?

Greetings,

Hi All,

I have been working on my system again with the new information i have heared and learned and i'm updating the system to it.

I soon will start a new thread about it but this will be when my system is completed (backtesting period).

Here is a screenshot of my new system attached to this post!

Greetings,

Files:

Any body has ea on this system??

utrevelix I had a nicer image about Holland nation before I met you. Why do you push people to sign on your site and then push them again to open an account with some broker and you collect commission. The system basic is bossxero's not yours, you just added something to it and mean it is yours!

Why you don't put your contribution to the system on this forum! Because you are plagiarist?

Hermes

Reason: