Trend Catching System - perfect... - page 8

ForexTiger1:
Hi there, i am interested in testing your system if you need anyone else to give it a try??

Hi,

To download the my version of this system click on the link below!

utrevelix:
Hi JPT69, Thats some very nice test results. I hope you are gonna go live to earn some profits? Is the english manual suffient enough to make profit or should i change some information or add some information? This week all my trades have gone green!!!

Send me through mail : greenbackcable@gmail.com

greenbackcable:
Kindly send me the Information to my mail greenbackcable@gmail.com I will be very much happy if you do.... Have a nice day... -Greenbackcable

Dear Trader

I have modified the system with some indcators....Find here.....
Your comments appreciated...

-Greenbackcable.

Files:
trendz.gif  37 kb

greenbackcable,

Looks kinda pretty if not a little noisey. Do you have a template and what are the rules. Im currently following Utevelix approach and it looks promising.

nice work guys wish I could contribute but I am new to MT4 having previously used a different package

Regards

Splurge

You can use just the bbands and the MACD and it works just fine.

You can also trade just the bands.

I prefer to set the bbands to Length of 10 and Deviation of 1, on a 1hr TF

If you put this on a chart and look back youll see this indicator simply shows a close to the opposit side of the Middle band of the bollinger bands. So you could in effect simply put a 20 SMA on the chart and take a close when Price closes to the opposite side of it.

There are of course days when it just dosnt pay to get out of bed.

One suggestion would be if you made pips with it today be happy and dont take another trade. sometimes there are small moves back and forth across the 20 that produce nothing but losses.

This chart is my setings and layout, I just eliminated the MAs

The second chart shows a 20 SMA and no bband.

Files:

thanks a lot

Splurge:
greenbackcable,Looks kinda pretty if not a little noisey. Do you have a template and what are the rules. Im currently following Utevelix approach and it looks promising.nice work guys wish I could contribute but I am new to MT4 having previously used a different packageRegardsSplurge

Additionally I add Fractal Channel to place stop-loss
I use Intraday pivot points for targets
I also use MOUTeki for find breakouts
To follow trend I use 5 ema close and 6 ema open
then Iam using DDFX 5 Fasttrend v3
DDFX 6 Mediumtrend v3
DDFX 7 Majortrend V3

If I found that the rules as follows then I go Long....
TF 30mts
Price close above 35 sma High
Macd above 0
Fast trend , medium trend , Major trend changes colour blue
Stop loss below Fractals channel
Mouteki shows 1st target
Also Pivot ...

Short as reverse....

Happy Trading....
-Greenbackcable

greenbackcable:
Additionally I add Fractal Channel to place stop-lossI use Intraday pivot points for targets I also use MOUTeki for find breakoutsTo follow trend I use 5 ema close and 6 ema openthen Iam using DDFX 5 Fasttrend v3DDFX 6 Mediumtrend v3DDFX 7 Majortrend V3 If I found that the rules as follows then I go Long....
TF 30mts
Price close above 35 sma High
Macd above 0
Fast trend , medium trend , Major trend changes colour blue
Stop loss below Fractals channel
Mouteki shows 1st target
Also Pivot ...

Short as reverse....

Happy Trading....
-Greenbackcable

Hi,

I got a question about the indicator?

Are they free to use?

Regards,

utrevelix:
Hi, I got a question about the indicator? Are they free to use? Regards,

Yeah Sure,,,,,,,,,,

Hi all,

I'm looking for a very experianced forex trader to test my new system. Based on the trend catching system but it's now called "Forex Trend Hopper".

The test results are very good. yesterday i started with the new system and in the first trade i made a profit of 200+ pips (much more then i expected) and started at the start of a trend and stoped at the end of a trend.

I think it's 95% accurate but i need to know from other traders. The system can be downloaded at my signiture link below(screenshots available on website)!

Reason: