A great method so far - page 11

wrong candle. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't you just be honest for once

i suggest you back and look at my alert joker.

no its not, stop trying now will you. end it now and take it on the chin.

Again why are you calling people 'jokers'? Why are you trying to make it personal.

You alert had nothing to do with that trade I posted. That trade is based on your system and shows why I have an issue with it.

You can get all aggressive about it but it won't change the facts I wrote about are true.

not people....you! you lost 143 pips hahahaha i think i should pop over and show you how to do it.

of course you are only writing about it without even testing it, your a journalist, news writer etc and we all know what they do, your a sceptic a complainer, your the best.

LOL.you clearly have a learning difficulty or something...why on earth would I trade a system I don't rate. Doh!

You may want to check the time on your chart.

zoomed into 1min time frame to make it even mroe clear for you.

I think your dishonesty on here today has done much more damage to your system than my review ever would have done.

your times are wrong joker

eh? how can my times be wrong. That is the candle I AM trying to show.

" think i should pop over and show you how to do it."

how about you actually show people how to do it in your system documents in the first place.

Just bought the system but very confused when do I know it has touched high. What If the price go back to the tip wick and make a new high or low and then keep going up and up? I scroll back history and see numerous candle that way. Wouldn't I be loosing money? Hope Benji can clarify. Sorry am new.

Reason: