Euro Rat - page 16

I will continue with my post:

Perhaps the speed problems are due to the fact that all series are built from minute data, with to build 500 bars on the H1 chart, then you need to get 30,000 minute bars, and there is a difference, get 500, or get 30,000. But if you need to plot 4 symbols on the chart, you should receive 30 000*4=120 000 instead of 500*4=2000 bars

The problem with the chart is due to ChartRedraw(), it is not needed in mt4, the chart is redrawn anyway

Vladimir Karputov:

Unfortunately this is also a standard phrase.

So please stop badmouthing MetaTrader 5 if there is no evidence. This topic is about the Euro Rat trading system.

What do you mean by "talk dirty"?

Are you saying that I should say white on black?

Are you suggesting that I should lie?

Stop moderating ...

fix the 5 instead of telling me what to say and where to say it ...

Bash me otherwise you will not shut me up ...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I will continue with my post:

Perhaps the speed problems are due to the fact that all series are built from minute data, with to build 500 bars on the H1 chart, then you need to get 30,000 minute bars, and there is a difference, get 500, or get 30,000. But if you need to plot 4 symbols on the chart, you will not need 500*4=2000 bars but 30 000*4=120 000

Study the data access, keep the history on other people's symbols and other people's timeframes toned down and there will be no delays.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The problem with graphics is due to ChartRedraw(), it is not needed in mt4, it is re-drawn there anyway

If you draw 1000 objects and do ChartRedraw after every change of reference points, it will be 1000 ChartRedraw for EVERY tick - then it is better not to write anything at all.

And some more pearls: instead of changing anchor points RETURN objects anew. ON EVERY TICK.

Vladimir Karputov:

Study data access, keep history on other people's symbols and timeframes in tone and there won't be any delays.

If you draw 1000 objects and do ChartRedraw after each change of anchor points, it will be 1000 ChartRedraw for EVERY tick - then it is better not to write anything at all.

And some more pearls: instead of changing anchor points RETURN objects anew. ON EVERY TICK.

I've already asked a question on the timer, no one has answered it, apparently very complicated question, I'll ask again:

If i want to see the time left till the end of the bar using label object, i want to say, that if i don't createChartRedraw every second, the indicator will not change, so i don't need to write timers in mt5. Or there is another way out?

Vladimir Karputov:

Study data access, keep history on other people's symbols and timeframes in tone and there won't be any delays.

If you draw 1000 objects and do ChartRedraw after each change of anchor points, it will be 1000 ChartRedraw for EVERY tick - then it is better not to write anything at all.

the robot works second by second, not by tick, because ticks on different pairs are different and to control all pairs you should not wait for the next tick in the current chart but take into account all used pairs - this is one

Second, nothing is recreated again, only the data changes, and re-rendering is done with the function OnTrade and only the most necessary!!! And I need more!!!

So don't bullshit me and tell me how clumsy we all are...

By the way - whydoes***functionOnTrade redraw all open charts and all EAs for me and not just the one on which it "triggered"?

it was designed that way or is it a bug ? If it's a bug - think I fixed it, but if it's the way it was designed - I don't understand why - if it worked on one EA, redrawing other ones is totally nuts ...

Vladimir Karputov:

Vladimir, please give me an answer to my question, since no one has an answer to it, I have only hope for you.

elmucon:

in this top they test your idea which is worthless, they write a robot for you, and you give them "*** to you, not code" which is also worthless

cool...

In total, exactly two hours passed and I, a crooked programmer, was still not given an answer. Is it really such a difficult question, and why does it stump me? It's so modern and simple.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

In total, exactly two hours passed and I, a crooked programmer, was still not given an answer. Is it really such a difficult question, and why does it stump me? It's so modern and simple.

I see that they do not like truth-tellers (the man was banned) and do not want to answer specific questions. Strange behaviour on the part of the moderators.

Reason: