Does hard work in forex comes with any reward?

i beleive that to become an expert in forex, you must work hard, posses high intelligence, start from demo trading before advancing to live trading. and lets say you with a little addition of luck you become a expert, then then benefits in monetary term justifies the effort put into training to become an expert. what do you think?

april:
i beleive that to become an expert in forex, you must work hard, posses high intelligence, start from demo trading before advancing to live trading. and lets say you with a little addition of luck you become a expert, then then benefits in monetary term justifies the effort put into training to become an expert. what do you think?

It is important to have a good trading plan along with Money management. We should work hard to adhere to trading plan and money management rules.

If we want to try and do the best in forex trading, we will get the best result too even if we just have small amount here. the most important in forex trading is we can maximize our fund and survive here. Get small profit but consistently is better than we get huge profit but we can not survive next. We can start trading with small amount, and in Tenkofx, trader also can start trading with $10.

In my opinion hard work always pays back, if you are determined, devoted and clear of purpose you have a great chance to succeed. In trading is also important to have good knowledge, therefore we should practice constantly and put in the work, so after some time we will be rewarded.

I think you will get a reward with hard work :) it could be not material (like no additional income to your account) but knowledgeable – to learn and make conclusions from this hard work which is also something.

Hardwork in anything is a Reward, especially in Forex Trading. You need to understand that Forex Trading is the best way to make some good money online, but it needs lots and lots of practice, which eventually comes with lots of hardwork.
Reason: