Trend Catching System - perfect... - page 9

utrevelix:
Hi all, I'm looking for a very experianced forex trader to test my new system. Based on the trend catching system but it's now called "Forex Trend Hopper". The test results are very good. yesterday i started with the new system and in the first trade i made a profit of 200+ pips (much more then i expected) and started at the start of a trend and stoped at the end of a trend. I think it's 95% accurate but i need to know from other traders. The system can be downloaded at my signiture link below(screenshots available on website)!

Hello,

Can you talk about your system,

And share it,

Thanks in advance,

This system looks very good

Any forward test result for this system?

Hello i have been trying to get this system running, can someone help me please maybe to my email add alukojoshfx@yahoo.com

Hi,

The final version is available on my website with a new set of rules. Test results will also be posted this week on daily base.

Kind regards

Results monday 18-10-2010 and tuesday 19-10-2010 posted on my website

Hi all!

I'm am new to forex.Have lost agood couple of bucks in the past 6 months.Have a winning trade here and there,but most of times I'm losing.It took me about two weeks to figure out hoe to load indicators.I read about the trendcatcher strategy,and would like to try it out, but when i install application on my trader, it only load the MACD and the histograms.No double thick blue MA,white channel,red MA through Macd, dotted line in the channel.please advice.

Utrevelix's system went all quiet didn't it. Why? what went wrong?

nice thread

Hi all,

Sorry that i haven't been posting lately. Been helping people to learn the forex trading way with the system.

Many changes have been done to thesystem and even my website haven't been updated. This comes because i'm to busy and i found a more profitable way to use the systeem. Now i have more time again to learn new people a new way to trade forex!

This new way is BetOnMarkets.

The most profits i made with the system at any Forex broker took time to grow after reading the charts right. I did notice that the rules i made for the system isn't easy for most and beginner traders so not all traders made profits.

So i have left behind the regular trading (still trading at times when my BOM trades are going very fine) but not fulltime anymore. The profits i made without BOM took mostly 2 to 3 days before i could say i was a nice profit (200 - 400 pips) and still needed alot of monitoring the trades. As many know the market can drop 100 pips or more in 1 day. These profits with BOM can be reached in 1 day.

I now use the system in combination with BOM and have developed a powerfull strategy with almost no rules!!!!

Also i would like to spread this now and teach this way to every trader who likes to earn a normal salary at its own pace.

I can learn this to all people who don't have a BOM account yet for again FREE.

Interested?

Please send me a email to : kenfree2010@hotmail.com or pm me on this site!

I will send you my updated system. I call it Forex Trend Hopper (FTH) and can't be downloaded on my site.

And a link where can open a account with BOM and recieve 20$€ no deposit bonus (this is all you need to make profit).

This strategy can be learned in 1 week and highly profitable. Depending on the risk (more risk at regular trading) you take the return's vary between 35% to 300%!!!!

Hope to hear you!

Kind Regards,

Utrevelix

Reason: