Trend Catching System - perfect... - page 6

It seems ok. especially the white lines..I will try to observe it.

Hi all,

I have tried this system for 2 to 3 weeks and have made a profit of 3500 dollar (real account) but you'll need to learn the system so you know what is possible on the market.

I do have one question about this system?

I come from europe and have made myself a little website to promote Forex trading in the netherlands (Forex is not familiar here) and the rest of Europe. Now i want to know if i can distribute this system on my website.

Hope to hear soon from you!

utrevelix:
Hi all, I have tried this system for 2 to 3 weeks and have made a profit of 3500 dollar (real account)

Can you tell us how many pips, and which currencies?

Hi all,

gifog:

Well i didn't count the pips because this didn't interested me(now i know better). I traded 6 pairs with this system.

- EUR/USD

- NZD/USD

- USD/CHF

- GBP/USD

- USD/CHF

- USD/JPY.

I must say that the first week wasn't profitable but when you use this system you must be patient and have a good margin when trading. This system works for me but only with the economic news flashes and forecasts.

If you'll like i can obtain the amount of pips in my trading history at my brokers.

utrevelix:
Hi all, gifog: Well i didn't count the pips because this didn't interested me(now i know better). I traded 6 pairs with this system. - EUR/USD - NZD/USD - USD/CHF - GBP/USD - USD/CHF - USD/JPY. I must say that the first week wasn't profitable but when you use this system you must be patient and have a good margin when trading. This system works for me but only with the economic news flashes and forecasts. If you'll like i can obtain the amount of pips in my trading history at my brokers.

For me it was a failure. More loses than success. I find this system works only if the trend is strong.

How did you use this system?

I use 30min charts and buy or sell only when the macd line crosses the 0-centerline. Also when i open a trade i look at the diffences between bars in the macd. If the value goes up or down with 15 to 20 then you can open a position. It's also importend to have a good free margin. Sometimes your trade can drop with 40 pips before it skyrockets and make profits. And it only works with a live account because you think differently when trading real money.

Also look at the economic calandars free available and see what the forecast are.

I allready have introduced in to a friend of me and he also have small profits with these settings.

Please send me your email so i can send you more information!

utrevelix:
How did you use this system? I use 30min charts and buy or sell only when the macd line crosses the 0-centerline. Also when i open a trade i look at the diffences between bars in the macd. If the value goes up or down with 15 to 20 then you can open a position. It's also importend to have a good free margin. Sometimes your trade can drop with 40 pips before it skyrockets and make profits. And it only works with a live account because you think differently when trading real money. Also look at the economic calandars free available and see what the forecast are. I allready have introduced in to a friend of me and he also have small profits with these settings. Please send me your email so i can send you more information!

My sl was about 30 to 40 and 95% of the time it got hit. I was success only when the trend was strong.

Well to be true i only use sl when i'm not able to monitor my trades.

Yesterday i made some changes in the system (not the system itself) and i think it will make the system more profitable now. After the changes i had a trade on the 30min charts with 127 pips profit.

Also i need someone to test my version of ths systeem (not yet a enlish manual) with somewhat different rules.

Please contact me if you want to test it!

wonderful strategy

i tried the indicator on gbp/jpy and a make 5.83 dollars with just 10pips target 133.05-133.15 for a trial.keep up the good work.thanks

Reason: