Inside bar trading - page 6

hi guys... mind if i post here? i've been round the block afew times and all but gave up on forums (well i did for a year or so) but well i enjoy discussing trading with like minded people and finding a method that i use (close to it) with not to many piggy backers present is refreshing.

I downloaded some or your indicators tro , so i don't plot the line myself (work smarter not longer is the saying) just though i'd say thanks... anyways

here a trade i'm watching atm: doh triggered while i was typing

Files:

Just curious?

TRO, you have made many contributions on many forums, and have written some pretty great indicators. I have come to realize you will not post them here, and are very strict about that. That is OK, I found them at kreslik, and even others on TradeStation (the platform I use). I am just curious why you won't post here, nor even post the link to them on here? If this is your wish, I can repsect that. Is it to avoid a conflict of interest, or to keep an exclusivity obligation?

Just curious, that's all.

Phreddy:
You youngsters always complaining!! I'm sixty nine in May, Try Kreslick or something similar, he seems to post most of his stuff there having been banned from lots of other sites. No offense TRO, but the old fellow doesn't know about you yet, got to aid his educationIgnore that, I see you already told him in much greater detail.

sorry but im new on the p.c only 1 year .so my son search find its ok thx for hellping

Having great sucess with this IB method

The only time I get in trouble is when I get to closse to the 89 line or daily pivot or R1 or S1 I've been staying away and I've been hitting /85 90 percent range

Only time I loss is fi I get lazy or I trade just to trade look at the ruils on the first screen hard1 put up and follow them and you will be sucessful too

Grasshopperfx:
Just curious?TRO, you have made many contributions on many forums, and have written some pretty great indicators. I have come to realize you will not post them here, and are very strict about that. That is OK, I found them at kreslik, and even others on TradeStation (the platform I use). I am just curious why you won't post here, nor even post the link to them on here? If this is your wish, I can repsect that. Is it to avoid a conflict of interest, or to keep an exclusivity obligation?Just curious, that's all.

Most forums ban you for posting links to other forums and even mentioning certain forums can get you banned. That's why I don't mention where you can find them.

I usually don't post code in more than one place because if there is a bug or update, it's too much work to post in more than one place.

Let's get this thread/system going again H1H1. One of only very few I really liked.

I don't agree with that comment at all. There are plenty of traders who have been trading the same systems for many years that have not failed.

Anyway, hopefully H1H1 can get this thread going and get it back on track and keep it there.

thanks dryclean for link from FF

juicyt:
I don't agree with that comment at all. There are plenty of traders who have been trading the same systems for many years that have not failed.

system fail does not mean CONSISTANT DISASTERS. A good system is that wich will end your day in profits.

nasir.khan:
system fail does not mean CONSISTANT DISASTERS. A good system is that wich will end your day in profits.

A silly thing to write in the thread regardless of your meaning of the word "FAIL" and really not productive for anyone. I think you took therumpledone's word bifferent than he meant. He meant not all systems work ALL the time because you need a winner and loser to make the trade happen. He was talking about the trade at hand not the system being traded.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Reason: