Mandarine indicators modes - page 5

Mr Tools,

I am using the latest version of the indicator. Earlier in the thread you said you were using a better formula HA by mladen, so i was just wondering if your indicator is not updating I would manually put together the system to trade manually, but i can't find that indicator anywhere on the forums.

darryshan:
Mr Tools, I am using the latest version of the indicator. Earlier in the thread you said you were using a better formula HA by mladen, so i was just wondering if your indicator is not updating I would manually put together the system to trade manually, but i can't find that indicator anywhere on the forums.

Yes i'm using the better formula Ha but it is built in to Mandarine with the non lag Ma which needs to be in indicator file, i was able to get to my files anyway this is version with fixed Sunday fibpivots and it is working fine as of last night, the indicator updates fine if you have all your files in their proper places, it takes a tick or 2 when you first load it because the indicator is reading and getting the news from TSD calender, but after that my experience has been it works fine and this includes updating. The non lag Heiken better , far as i know hasn't been posted anywhere, but the T3 Heiken better think if i remember right i posted it in the Renko thread..

Seems my typewriter now working in metaeditor anyway coded the nonLag Ha better(new) version.You still need non Lag Ma posted below for it to work.

Thanks

Thank You Mr. Tools, works fine here, interesting. Don't mean to be a nag, but can you give me a brief outline of how to use the settings effectively?

If you don't have the time, can you point me in the directions of such?

Hope its not to much trouble.

Thank You

Darryl

darryshan:
Thank You Mr. Tools, works fine here, interesting. Don't mean to be a nag, but can you give me a brief outline of how to use the settings effectively?

If you don't have the time, can you point me in the directions of such?

Hope its not to much trouble.

Thank You

Darryl

Daryl your not being a nag and i don't mind explaining how i use Mandarine, i have been finding some pretty good sucess just using the arrows around for instance if i get a sell arrow around r3 to r1 weekly pivot been a very high percentage sell thats on H1 chart using weekly fib pivots, and for buys a buy arrow around s3 to s1 a high percentage buy. But thats just me, some people like larger timeframes and others like smaller kinda up to you.

Regards

tools

ps) feel free to ask any questions will try to help best i can

An example

Darryl, here is an good example how i like to trade Mandarine, but to be honest Mandarine Ea placed this one right around weekly s2 it placed a buy way below is the Mandarine standard signal suppuosed to be arrow but my computer been recovering from a virus so guess why it drew those weird E symbols, but anyway a pretty good example of what i was talking about.

Files:

newdigital:

How to trade.

Basicly - there are 2 ways about how to trade this system.

I describe it later (when market will be opened).

There are 2 ways to trade this system:

1. We are trading the signals near pivot line.

In this way - we can trade often. But it will be may false signals too.

2. We are trading sell if sell signals is between r1 - r3, ad buy if betweem s1 - s3.

Some variation of the trading technique is trading betweem s2 - s3 (for buy signal) and r2 - r3 (for sell signal).

This way #2 is less risky. And ariation - may be not risky at all. But we will not have many trades.

I guess this is the basis of the Mandarine System...?

I was wondering what Mandarine meant, it's not really explained anywhere...is it just an arbitrary name for a new (manual) trading system?

Thanks!

Thanks NewDigital, perfect answer. Appreciate the history and basics. It's a good introduction to this new section.

Makes all sense to me now. Very interesting.

Cheers, Snow.

It is old name.

It was one of the first EA/system created for tsd forum.

It was the story as one member requested EA:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172937

It was in 2005.

His request was as interesting so 2 coders wanted to program it: Beluck from Ukraine https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172937 and Alex.Piech.FinGeR from Germany https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172937

You can read it: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172937

The author of this name (Mandarine) is Alex.Piech.FinGeR. Why Mandarine? No idea. May be he was eating mandarin in that time

Basicly, Mandarine system/theory is the following: it is the signal for buy or sell based on some combination/crossing of MA indicator and T3 indicator.

Those combination/crossing/disposition was coded inside the EA and/or signal_mandarine indicator and it was a compliated coding similar with digital filters.

You can see it by yourself:

double a=0.8;

double c1=-a*a*a;

double c2=3*a*a+3*a*a*a;

double c3=-6*a*a-3*a-3*a*a*a;

double c4=1+3*a+a*a*a+3*a*a;

for(i=limit; i>=0; i--) {

e6=iMAOnArray(e5,0,Periods,0,MODE_EMA,i);

e7=c1*e6+c2*e5+c3*e4+c4*e3;

So, finally we received digital filters' signal system. As it is the first unique combination of it (digital filters + signal systems/arrows for buy and sell) so the separated sub-section was created for whole this theory.

After that MrTools improved the indicator and the EA many times to use it with Fibo and so on.

For now - we are having fully developed systems programmed according to this new theory (or according to the combination of the 2 famous theories: digital filters with signal system).

So, it was for the first time when digital filters were coded as signal indicators for buy or sell arrow.

And the significance of the improvements for now - it is proven that Fibo can work fine with such the systems (as the filter for example).

Mr. Tools. Some errors with V2.06 Indicator

Hi Mr. Tools,

Today, I suddenly looked at Expert column of MT4 platform of IBFX, and found the following errors on Mandarine V2.06 indicator:

1. 2010.06.21 23:58:06 Mandarine System_v2.06 GBPUSD,H1: zero divide

2. 2010.06.21 23:58:07 Mandarine System_v2.06 GBPUSD,H1: ArrayCopyRates function internal error

3. 2010.06.21 23:58:10 Mandarine System_v2.06 GBPUSD,H1: deinitialized

4. 2010.06.21 23:58:10 Mandarine System_v2.06 GBPUSD,H1: uninit reason 2

5. 2010.06.21 23:58:10 T3 basic GBPUSD,H1:uninit reason 1

6. 2010.06.21 23:58:31 Mandarine System_v2.06 GBPUSD,H1: ForexTSD_2010-06-20.csv is OK

Please check and explain each error above.

Thanks a lot

James

Reason: