Inside bar trading - page 4

DRYCLEAN:
It's easy to show wins but here are some losses and not sure why . . luck of the draw or did I do something wrongThe trend was up I was above the daily open I was above the 89 line went through support levelAny thoughts or comments

Well... if you look at the attached chart.. you can see that the it's a S/R zone that has just been touched.

Files:
160209.png  15 kb

therumpledone:
Go, GU GO!

Hi, as newbie and permanantly lost on trade ....for me this could be the one can change my life...KINDLY HELP ME TO GET THOSE : INDI+TEMPLETE+EBOOK and hopefully i never loose again

PLEASE HELP ME!

hard1head1:
I will start soon and help anyone i can.

Hi, Jim U are like a Forex Wizard...

me are poor trader who are still lost since last 2years

now i see lights at the end of tunnel

KINDLY GUIDE ME TO GET THOSE

1) INDI

2) TEMPLETE

3) EBOOK for DIBS for Dummies

therumpledone:
Go long if candle green at the upper blue line and go short if the candle is red at the lower blue line.

Hi TRO:

Thank you for your contributions. Could you be kind enough and share what your MM rules are, T/P after how many pips, if you get a runner, do you use a trailing stop etc. Thanks a lot, really enjoy your posts.

Jim

therumpledone:
Go long if candle green at the upper blue line and go short if the candle is red at the lower blue line.

Hi TRO:

Thank you for your contributions. Could you be kind enough and share what your MM rules are, T/P after how many pips, if you get a runner, do you use a trailing stop etc. Thanks a lot, really enjoy your posts.

Jim

sazali68:
Hi, Jim U are like a Forex Wizard... me are poor trader who are still lost since last 2years now i see lights at the end of tunnelKINDLY GUIDE ME TO GET THOSE1) INDI2) TEMPLETE3) EBOOK for DIBS for Dummies

Sorry ihave to pull back my request, hehe..... i was too excited (may be) & just notice all needed was already xplain on early treads....SORRY & THANK YOU

Dryclean. Please explain how do you use the scripts you've uploaded in post #10.

therumpledone:

thx,can it be the indi on the chart automatic show the line??

bigjim1958:
Hi TRO: Thank you for your contributions. Could you be kind enough and share what your MM rules are, T/P after how many pips, if you get a runner, do you use a trailing stop etc. Thanks a lot, really enjoy your posts.Jim

Hi Jim:

I don't have "rules". I take what I can when I can. No one knows if the next tick is going to be up or down.

If you keep each loss in the 7 - 10 pip range, you should do OK.

avif1:
thx,can it be the indi on the chart automatic show the line??

Yes, I wrote an indicator to do that.

No, I won't post my code here. You'll have to search the net for it.

Reason: