Inside bar trading - page 8

thank you

Nice ideas. I agree with your system - very strong approach.

Combining trendline with candlesticks is a very consistent system. However, you still need to separate between trading patterns that are built from trendlines. Ex: Wedge. It seems like two trendlines that are descending but actually price will more likely to break upwards. Some stuff to know.

Thanks you sharing your thoughts.

I think trend lines are subjective in nature. Either way when you approach a trend line you begin wondering if it will hold as support or resistance. Break out or do a false break. I'd rather trade before we are at or coming from a trend line. too many variables come into play when we are at a trend line.

Inside Bar is a great entry trigger - I also trade it, but I confirm with S\R Levels to increase the win rate. I found out that Inside Bar alone are not enough to be profitable consistently.

@H1H1Goodwork, H1H1!!!

I love simple tradings. Making money in trading is most to do with the skills in eliminating risk, and maximising gains, and less to do with the method of entry. My daughter hit a key accidentally, and made bucks , few minutes later. She knows not what a pip is;she made money for me. Anyone could do anything, with any system, and could be lucky. THE EMPHASIS, I THINK...IS ON HOW YOU ELIMINATE OR CUT YOUR LOSSES, WELL IN TIME, AN QUICKLY, IN ORDER TO GROW THE ACCOUNT.

I love simple price action. Lets rock it, man!!!

Good job!!!!

shifting FOCUS,ENERGY and TIME!!!!