Simple Trading Method - page 28

Hi Julius,

I'm a newbie -can you send me the latest version of T101 BTS?

Thanks

Ariel

fxking888:
Hi All, Newbies and New Vistor, I am fully agree with JDForex. I would like to thanks Julius for sharing this awesome Simple Trading Method to the world generously. I never believe Julius would ask for a dime by selling his EA.He is sharing this method totally for free. Back to the history, T101 BTS was started without advising trader to trade with EA. The EA was just a later improvement/development(credit to Orest). I do not want to comment on other, I just would like to point out that one can always try or trade this method manually. Nobody would force you to buy any EA. Happy Trading. Julius Bolih! The proof can be found in the 1st thread in FF. Simple Trading Method with trader101 @ Forex Factory "Note: 1) this method is manual.. again manual.. Indicator is fine but the trading is manual. If some of you do not like doing it manual learn it. 2) i dont want to see any EA being made out of this system and posted here for showing-off. Indicators are welcome.
3) No mt4 operational questions ex. "where am i going to put the script file?, How do i install this on the chart, or Im a newbie but i like your system please recapitulate the system." Also if you dont understand English dont ask me to translate if for you.
4) Someday somebody will make an FAQ of this sytem. I need volunteer. for that.
5) Lastly, website owner/web administor, forex system stealers, programmer for hire, if your agenda is to steal or herd traffic tell me now in PM so i can charge you, programmers for hire, i cant prevent you. Just make sure to give me a credit on this one on your program and you have to give us a commission for stealing ideas here.
I hope we agree on this one then we can always continue." To those who will benefit from this method, my only request is to GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE this is given unselfishly free. Trader101 – Julius F

I installed the file in experts folder (did not know it had to go into scripts) and holy cow in the experts folder it bought 71 different pairs, in a matter five minutes my account blown out of the water.. Then I put it in scripts and works fine. Now the problem is the pairs are not directly correlated. So I will give it a try for the next few days. I like this good work.

interesting lets check it out and came with result..

Thanks

regards

guddu

any EA that you use - must be SIMPLE at first, than - YOU must understand clearly - HOW it works. and it must be optimized to your needs and possibilities as well as optimized according to the terms&conditions of your broker. So, it must be unique - only that way you can get your own EA that bring you a profit!

Thanks for the useful information given above. It could be helpful for the traders who don't have idea of how to apply good methods on their trading. I believe that forex trading methods should not be complicated for the traders because to trade forex successfully, its essential that your methods should be easy, reliable, comfortable and profitable for you.Once you have a method that works, you better darn well keep using it.

bestforexpartners:
Thanks for the useful information given above. It could be helpful for the traders who don't have idea of how to apply good methods on their trading. I believe that forex trading methods should not be complicated for the traders because to trade forex successfully, its essential that your methods should be easy, reliable, comfortable and profitable for you.Once you have a method that works, you better darn well keep using it.

Yes its true. And the most important thing is (beside profit) that you feel comfortable with that method.

Reason: