Profitable EA

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to code an EA that just uses 2 MA's and is profitable forward and backwards?

set the first ema to 50 applied to high of candles

set the second ema to 50 applied to the low of candles

EURUSD 15MTF

If price closes above the high ema, open trade, TP 50 SL 1 pip plus spread below lower ema

If price closes below the low ema, sell, TP 50, SL spread plus 1 pip above high ema

every trade that loses at least 20 pips, increase lot size by 50%. martingale money management until successful trade.

I know martingale is dangerous, but using this strategy a person would only need to increase their lot size by 50% 7-8 times until a winning trade as far back as I can see!

Cheers!

Files:
forex.gif  23 kb

I forgot to mention that once trade is in profit 20 pips, move stop loss to break even

brgolfer:
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to code an EA that just uses 2 MA's and is profitable forward and backwards? set the first ema to 50 applied to high of candles set the second ema to 50 applied to the low of candles EURUSD 15MTF If price closes above the high ema, open trade, TP 50 SL 1 pip plus spread below lower ema If price closes below the low ema, sell, TP 50, SL spread plus 1 pip above high ema every trade that loses at least 20 pips, increase lot size by 50%. martingale money management until successful trade. I know martingale is dangerous, but using this strategy a person would only need to increase their lot size by 50% 7-8 times until a winning trade as far back as I can see! Cheers!

Hi, you can try to edit this EA of Guru

Files:
MA_Channel.mq4  11 kb

Any EA - good when you administrate it while it works - it can be everyday work. You shouldn't change it - but optimize it according to market conditions - you must

Reason: