PriceMeter-Labtrend-GOOD SYSTEM $$$$ - page 9

The Meter gets false readings on IBFX I use Alpari for my charting and it works fine.

why so?

so you prefer IBFX or Alpari?

hi. I'm newbie in forex trade, can somebody help me how to put the trading system/EA to my MT 4 template. Thank's a lot

Can someone please post the files unzipped? I'm having trouble with the zipped folders. Getting corrupted message.

thx,

todd

same thing here....files were unzippable. need the wpr indicator....can someone kindly post it here. tks.

Just like to say a big thankyou for a great system!

Phil

I would love to try this system and give all of you my feedback. When I save the file that is given in the link and unzip it there is only one file. No .tpl or .exe or mq4. Just one file. Where do I put it. The icon of course looks like a piece of paper with colors on it and when you click it asks you what program to open it with. Obviously I am missing something really important. I know how to load .mq4 and exe and .tpl into my meta4 software.

Is there something wrong with my zip softwares? HELP!!!

Guys anyone got an updated rar/zip file with the latest template/indi's?

Nevermind, got things to work. Guys the zip files all appear to be corrupted, think its just a little browser or server problem...

Just use firefox to download the latest zip files and it works perfectly instead of using IE. Thanks for the system, will try it out and see how it goes.

WilteredFire:
Nevermind, got things to work. Guys the zip files all appear to be corrupted, think its just a little browser or server problem... Just use firefox to download the latest zip files and it works perfectly instead of using IE. Thanks for the system, will try it out and see how it goes.

Hey Wilteredfire, I can't thank you enough for your help! I used Firefox and Wahla! i have been very frustrated over here the past few days. Thanks again.

hello, newbbie to trading. i've been using this system for a short time and is working pretty good on metatrader platform. also started on the fxcm micro trading station II platform and cannot seem to upload the turbotrader system on that platform.

if someone could give me some pointers on how to upload it. would greatly appreciate it.

Reason: