PriceMeter-Labtrend-GOOD SYSTEM $$$$ - page 6

Hi turbotrader,

i have tried diff. systems but this is one of the best i tried so far.

Thank you for sharing this system.

Just one small question: i saw there is a way to change the "risk" lable in the labtrend indicator. What is this basede on? In other words, changing the default setting from 3.00 to 20.00 i get less buy/sell signals but sometime this is good as the teh default settings gives some false signals. What will exactly be change by modify this?

What setting do you sugest for 1Minute timeframe?

thanks a lot

I am doing some work on this system to improve it, so give me some time and hope to make it alot better..

sweet looking forward to seeing the new system

Turbo Trend, I'm loving your indicator. It really does signal great entries at the beginning of a trend.

Hi TurboTrader24:

My name is Fred, and I just read your post on the price meter lubtrend. Could you tell me what that is and if I can use it as well? I'm looking for a system to trade with, because frankly I've been loosing my butt off in Forex so far and I just don't know what to do any more. Please help if you can!!!

Of course you can use this system Fred. And, I highly recommend that you do. As a relative newbie I've been trying out system after system and even some of the $97 "holy grail" "best thing since sliced bread" crap out there.

This system blows em all away! You da man Turbo! Thanks dude!

hi trubotrade24 i am waiting for your new version of labtrend system just curious when it will be out!!!! thanks for existing system

Hi TurboTrader24,

Thanks man, you doing a great job. We need more people like you.

Thanks and thanks again and again

Chitel

Hi all glad to see you are doing good with my system I am still working on improving it to make it better. These take time so be patiant. In the meantime here is a great article, Forex traders cheat sheet a must read.

I have attached it it is a pdf

Happy Trading

hi...

tq for information

Reason: