PriceMeter-Labtrend-GOOD SYSTEM $$$$ - page 11

hi mr turbotrader24, thanks for the indicator EA,thats very helpfull to me for a newbei,can you add me in b070ku@yahoo.com or email for another greath ea indicator

and please how to use that,thanks

Seems like a nice system. Thanks for sharing.

Where can I get LabTrend indicator?

Hi TurboTrader,

Thanks for your system, hope this reaches you, I have a few questions about entry/exit points.

Entries:

- If Sidewinder is mainly Green do you always, meaning pretty mechanically, enter on a LabTrend signal?

- Do you enter on end of bar when signal is confirmed or do you sometimes enter during a bar?

- Do you enter even if the entry bar is really long, where often end of bar signal systems can be late?

Exits:

- If a reverse signal appears, do you always exit?

- If you exit on a reverse signal, do you wait until the end of bar?

- Do you sometimes exit before a reverse signal appears, for example if a trend is looking exhausted?

- How are you using Camarilla lines & Murray Math? The PDFs are informative regarding the indicators, but how you use them is less clear.

From what I understand about your system it seems possible to survive without the Camarilla/Murray Math indicators, the Meter/Juice for trend strength are useful although price action would clearly show this, and simply have the LabTrend and SideWinder indicators for entry/exits, what do you think? Ultimately of course you can always do without any indicators and just watch price.

In short, I'd appreciate understanding better if your system really is as mechanical as:

- Entering on LabTrend signal with green Sidewinder

- Exit on reverse LabTrend signal or price action, eg. strong reverse clear bar or trend exhaustion.

and if not what other factors were you considering during your rather successful 81% profitable trade statement?

Thanks loads,

Jeremy

Hi,

just want to be sure do this system wpr and turbo could trade good profit like Counter trade,scalp trade, and breakout... do the signal has an accurate alert...

Hi turbo,

does it work when i trade in countertrade,scalp,and breakout trade very accurately?

hi, turbotrader24,

when i change from one time frame to another time frame, my mt4 report crashed, how to solve it?

thanks

how to use SDX-8h? anybody know how to use it?

hi

selected indicators are fantastic just not sure how to read the meter! usd eur gbp....would like to know what is their use please? at one stage al the bars wil go green or red?

cheers

Hello Mr. TurboTrader,

Thanks for sharing your beautiful system.

Please could you kindly answer the following questions.

1. What time frame would you advise for a newbie that doesnt have time for 1 to 5 min charts?

2. The WPR fast indicator sometimes has overlapping blank spaces i.e just black and neither red nor blue.

3. Whenever the sidewinder shows yellow, what would you advise one to do if the other signals are supporting a trade in a direction?

4. How do you use the MTF indicator on the upper right corner?

5. How do you use the pricemeter indicator on the lower right corner?

6. Pls, what sessions and what time in GMT do you get most reliable signals

7. How do you effectively avoid whipsaws and ranging environments.

Thanks very much for you much much anticipated reply.

Reason: