PriceMeter-Labtrend-GOOD SYSTEM $$$$ - page 10

i'm newbie, there is a missing in th e zip file. how to download?

TurboTrader24:
Hi all Traders, And hi to FXFisherman. I have been trading Forex for over 4 years and have tried many systems and 100's of different indicators, this system does work, and as always. TRADE WHAT YOU SEE NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!!! Like I said I have spend thousands of hours and alot of frustration to put togther a system that actualy works, thanks to these different indicators, a friend and I have come across. There is alot of trading systems out there, if you stick with one system learm it, understand it and stay with it!! The key to a good system is haveing all the indicators work togther and that is what I have here. Includid in the Zip file is all the indicators and 2 templates. NOTE: Includid in the file is a PDF explaining Mmath lines and Camarello explinationTemplate 2 has the meter Note: Only apply the meter to one chart for some reason if you attach to all the charts it gets false readingsAlso The Meter gets false readings on IBFX I use Alpari for my charting and it works fine. IndicatorsLabtrend see how it detects trends with the dots and the filled bars on buy and sellSidewinder Only trade Green Yellow means caution red means stay out no trade.Meter Moniter the meter for each currency this shows strength on each currency very helpful tool.The PDF exlpains the Cam zones and the mm LinesJuice This also shows streingth in either direction of the trend.Look at My Chart below and study how these indicators work, try it on a demo and get some PIPS I will answer any questions you have so if you have a question just post it this is the only forum I am going to post on so I will be able to get back to you as soon as possable, and with me no question is a dumb question. I wish nothing but good fortune to all you traders!!!!May many many PIPS head your way.Turbotrader A Little fun FXFI$herman for president???? Check this link I News 3 your personal news center

Dear terbo trader

Please brief how to install in our chart.

thanks

To Whom It May concern, especially Mr. TurboTrader24 and all of you that have been using this set of indicators for trading........

I have come across problems (MT4 crash) every time when i open these indicators using either template1 or template2.... Problems occurs and stated MT4 platform CRASH and has to be close....

This problems occurs just after i auto update my Instaforex MT4 terminal from build 220 to build 224....... Previously i used with build 220 w/out any problems since January'09....

Anyone came across the same problem ??? Is it because of the build version or something else ????

And Does anyone has the solutions ???

p/s : If we cancel auto update the system can still be use but the MT4 terminal is not updates to the latest build

PLZZZ HELP

Hi if you look down the bottom, under Experts or Journal, you can tell us whats going wrong.

If it gives no errors then its programming error.

Try get the indicators in metaeditor and compile them it might tell you whats wrong with them.

bunglungchingdong:
Hi if you look down the bottom, under Experts or Journal, you can tell us whats going wrong.If it gives no errors then its programming error.Try get the indicators in metaeditor and compile them it might tell you whats wrong with them.

Hi Chingdong, thanks for your reply, i'll try it again this weekend (currently have floating trade) and this time will check the the experts and journal tab for any error, will update here later....Ciao

I have attempted several times to extract the zip files and it unzips with one page and No tmplt or exe indicators. I have extracted zip file alot with no issues??? could you post this great system without putting it in a zip!

I would love to trade this

Much Thanks

Kurtzy

thank you so much for posting this system,please keep this thread going.thank you:mike

TurboTrader24:
Here is the updated version of sidewinder.

please keep me informed on your new developements.

sorry about last post,i did not clear my browser,please keep me informed on new developments to good system