OSMA EA - good potential - page 2

bossxero:
I just did a quick coding of the Osma EA. The settings of the Osma can be customized by the fast_ema,slow_ema and signal_period input. There is also a reverse close feature that when set to true, will close the trade when we have a reverse signal, e.g close a sell when we get a buy signal The EA also has TP,SL and trailing stop settings. If you want to use of different pairs, use different Magic Numbers for each pair. Also, anyone trying it and find good settings and pairs, let us know here. I have also attached a quick backtest I did on GBPUSD pair. All the best.

HI, each time I try to download the .zip file and Save target as.. It does not open stating it may be corrupted..? Plus the size is very small for a zip file as well... Is all of it there..? can you possibly post them separately..? Thanks in advance..

cannot attached to the MQ4 chart

RuidosoKid:
HI, each time I try to download the .zip file and Save target as.. It does not open stating it may be corrupted..? Plus the size is very small for a zip file as well... Is all of it there..? can you possibly post them separately..? Thanks in advance..

Can you try downloading with another internet browser? or try downloading with a download manager.

Let me know if you have further difficulties.

Hi bossxero, I forwarded test this ea with demo account for 2 weeks, can you modify the code to wait for second tick.. I have to close trade manually because the OSMA indicator seem repainting.

Thanks

what is your ea doing it shouldn't lose any OSMA is very accurate

Thanks !

I was about to pay someone 4 this

I did a back test with it but the result = Zero !!!

with same indicator

I build an EA that gives this graph.

Files:
TesterGraph.gif  21 kb

This is what I build

I'm very interesting to your code and i try to apply this code with CrlownForex. But it works with lots 10000 and not 0.1 like others.

Reason: