The London Open - page 97

Dan007:
EURUSD is still in a strong downtrend a break of 1.3580 may see a move towards the weekly 200 ma at 1.3400....Cable is also still in a down trend, with the daily lows at around 1.7450. A break of ds2 at at 1.7560 would signal that it wants to go lower D

Great calls on cable and e/u. Patience was required, but when they went, you could have achieved good pips. - Thanks

rollingstone:
Hi All It's so great seeing you all make obscene amounts of pips with Dan and Pimp in their chat room. Sadly I haven't made it in there yet due to being stuck in the rat race (I must have one of the only jobs in property that's still manicly busy!), but it sounds amazing. Please, please, please carry on posting your success stories to keep inspiring me! I can hardly wait for my next day off to join in the action - and thank you Dan for all your words of wisdom and charts you have posted to date, they are all very much appreciated. Good luck next week pipsters and have a great weekend y'all. RS

Hey Classy Lady,

Just wanna let you know that everyone is missing your presence. Hope you're not working too hard lovely. Haven't been around much either as work late so agony getting butt out the bed in the morning so therefore I don't

Good news though as starting to see progression trading. Sticking to demo and seeing double figure pips now, yeeeehaaa!!

Look forward to your return to bring some classiness back into the room

Take care xx

Take care sweetie pie

Morning all

Its chaos out there.. Not a fun place to be...

Mr Darling is assuring is the that he is doing his best but when the market is frozen and no one wants to lend the whole financial system fails.

We have seen some big falls in Brent crude yesterday down to 83.50. An aggressive upside break of 85.70 with a 123 move may see a play to 88. Alternatively, if the 252 CCI can break above 0 the fall back through with the 63 CCI. We have seen some significant selling on the longer term crude so I would be concerned about a shot at this level.

As I type crude has broken the 85.70 level, we would like to see it slightly higher just to show some price action, let the 5 minute moving averages catch up with a possible play to 87.50/88 area if it is going to materialize.

Gold is boxed in above the weekly pivot and looks attractive to the upside if crude moves higher. There is some resistance above at 865 area and the 4 hour 20 and 871.

EURUSD has fallen a significant way and has broken the 1hr 20 MA to the upside. If gold moves higher we could see an attack towards 1.3660 but be carefull...We need momentum.

Cable is setup similar to EURUSD, in that it has broken the 1 hour 20 MA. I would be looking a break of the immediate highs at 1.7640 with a retracement to the 1 hour 50 MA before looking for a long position.

Good luck today...Its def not a market to jump in heavy handed.

Speak in a bit...

Finding it hard to continue posting and trading so might just post on one blog rather than 2. Will keep u posted.

D

Been an interesting morning for me........spotted some early moves on the indices and grabbed +19 dax (5448 - 5468) and +46 on ftse (4651 - 4696). Jumped in to crude, moved a fraction and managed to close out with +26 (89.22 - 89.48). I am playing at bit with a divergent strategy and used this to secure anothe +47 pips with crude (89.00 - 88.53). I have noticed (and thanks for the extra input Honest Bill) that you can see the 63cci slowly moving back to the 0/0 line, but the price is still rising. So, having noticed this this morning I used to get in to a trade; it worked and I got pips. I will post a bit more about this with a bit more playing, but for now the key thing is the 5m 4/10 and 63cci's.

I was also a cheeky Rock Cake and shorted u/j (102.34-102.20). It was a bit lucky as I had just switched to the charts and noticed the price action was hitting my trend line and the hourly 20. In and out +14 pips, it went more, but I am learning never be greedy. Keep building the pip tin.

Went looking for breakfast - thought I'd enjoy a little bacon sandwich as I mentioned in the room; only to find we are out. The other options toast (but there is no butter) or some sort of dried cereal......not very appealing. Might nip out for a cooked brunch.....a pip treat if you like.

Chat Room Rockie

Well done Rock...

Sorry for the lack of chat recently but been snowed under. Will def be posting here a few times a day...

Speak in a bit.

D

Dan007:
Look at that USDJPY move...

Hi Dan

Have you got the live audio room running yet?

Ben S

Ben,

There is a room - private message Dan for details of how to park your derierre (buttocks) in the lounge. You will need a frequent pippers card to access the drinks bar, but I'm sure you qualify.

You not been around much - all OK? Too much work me thinks!

All the best

Lounge Lizard Rockie

benstratton:
Hi Dan Have you got the live audio room running yet? Ben S

Hi Ben

Indeed i have...Email thefxpimp@hotmail.com and he will be able to assist you with logging in.

Good to hear from you.

Regards

D

I did a bit of anti-strategy trading on crude this afternoon. My charts been telling me it was going to go lower, an annoucement and whoosh, everything is off and running including the dark lord with his cape billowing in the wind. Crude rises hits the hourly 20MA and begins to settle again. As the price dropped I went short, admittedly with only half my normal stake. Managed to ride the caped crusader from 90.17 to 89.17 for my quickest ever 100 pips. I only managed a round number as I put a OCO order through.

I also want to thank Monkey for stopping me getting in to trouble. I thought the FTSE was a long earlier and he saved me from a horrible trade. The CCI's weren't right but I thought it was a long. It dropped a long way so ta very much!

I did learn Monkey - I sat and patiently watched the FTSE and DJ in a triangle and finally break out, but by this time by mojo had gone and I wimped out.

Catch you folks in the morning - another eventful day in the life of the financial sector and global economies.

Near Miss Rockie

Larry:
Hey Classy Lady, Just wanna let you know that everyone is missing your presence. Hope you're not working too hard lovely. Haven't been around much either as work late so agony getting butt out the bed in the morning so therefore I don't Good news though as starting to see progression trading. Sticking to demo and seeing double figure pips now, yeeeehaaa!! Look forward to your return to bring some classiness back into the room Take care xxTake care sweetie pie

Oooh, thank you luscious Larry

What a lovely post, really cheered me up. I'm missing you guys too, sounds great fun in the new chat room. I am working far too hard but the day goes quickly and all the other girlies are fabuloso so it's ok. I'd much rather be trading, but hey ho that's how it is at the mo.

I'm so pleased that your trading is going well - get ya lassoo out girl, catch those pips - B E A Utiful (as we squeal at work) .

I will be back, someday, in the room, if not with some class, then definitely with some laughs.

Keep in touch, take care too and look after those pips.

RS xxx

Reason: