The London Open - page 95

There we go..GOLD and CRUDE are off...

Will be in the live chat each morning now, so wont be blogging hugely. Will do my morning report and that will be it...

If u r keen to join the team then pls private message me and i will send u the link and username.

D

Pipsters;

What a lovely bright morning. A nice trade to report gathering a full +146 pips. Crude trade entry 98.17 (gft CLx8) and exit 96.71. Entry based on 4 and 10cci on 5m chart. Exit based on price action and longer term resistance line. Added a further +63 pips taking another short 96.91 - 96.28. Total pips on crude this morning 209.

So after a month long abstinence I have taken to gluging crude....Only a joke folks. Drinking crude could seriously damage your health!

Glug Rockie

Files:

Hi Dan & all,

Must say Rockdrive - very impressed with your trading - you really seem to be pulling in the pips lately - fantastic.

Well I've got to say this USD/JPY is becoming a jinx for me - 3 trades this week have wiped me out. Couldn't believe the one today as cut through all the M/A's which were bunched together ( that's the 5, 15, 60 & 4 hour 20 M/A's & the hourly 50 & 200 M/A's). Came back with a spike, wiped me out by a pip then plummeted again. - Charming! - lol!

But having said that I made 100 pips on crude this morning, 100 pips this afternoon & 80 pips on cable last night. Made a mistake on the GBP/JPY by going in too soon - my fault that one & I saw the mistake - but had a fair day considering the hard conditions.

Heard you got the crude & gold Dan - Well done!

Simon.

Great day in the chat room... Many banking over 100 pips...

Its pips galore with volatility all round the place.

Lets nail the pips again tom am at 7am.

D

Roll-up roll-up roll-up;

Today was my first real full day in the monkey zoo. You know the place that replaced the boiler room. It was such a laugh, with great banter and some truly international jokes and insight. I think though, and please all joking aside, what makes it so special it actually the sharing of information and ideas about trading. Brilliant - just one call this afternoon from Pimp would have made most people weekly pip target. He shouts "anybody fancy a bit of the Dow?" Within 3 minutes, it was gone and gone a long way, like 120 pips.

I have been full time trading since January 2008 - lost a lot, if fact I was nearly a statistic, but by luck came across a thread with info from a Dan007 and an fxpimp. For those that came across the thread you will know first hand how it just transformed my trading. I learnt about charts, set-ups, correlations, rubber bands, money management and a whole lot of other stuff that transformed my trading. These two guys (and they are men) totally sorted me and my trading direction. I had a strategy, I knew why I was entering trades and suddenly, from weekly losses, I started making pips.

It started with my first 50 pips, I then hit 100 in a week, and then I took my first 250 in a week, and I am now achieving 500 per week regularly. This week, and today I have achieved 727 pips. A personal record.

Why should you as the reader be interested or bothered? Well, the reason is, is that if you are serious about wanting to make pips, then you need to track these two individuals down, and it ain't difficult, and get yourself involved.

It has been my privilege to learn from Dan and Pimp. I try not to gush, as I want the experience to come across as genuine, but this thread and The London Open, have truly set me on the road to life as a very successful trader. My target is 250 pips per week. Today alone I hit 320. I won't need to be a corporate monkey again if I keep this up. My gosh what personal freedom!

What's the secret of the success - certainly its nothing complicated. It involves some simple chart set-ups and the ability to trade with the trend. Thats all it is. The genius is the chart set-up itself and the many years of experience poured in to those chart set-ups by Dan and Pimp; which they gave me for free!

Using the chart set-up which I came across by accident through bumping in to Dan on his thread one depressed afternoon, has enabled me to make pips, not on demo, but real live pips, with money attached. Whats more, whenever I had a question, I was always pointed in the right direction and helped. I am honoured to be part of this community and hope I can contribute in some small way to the success of the group.

Yeeehaaarrrrrrr............Vive Le Pimp and Le Dan. Great success guys and thank you.

Kiss Ass Rockie

p.s. please note that I am a sole trader, not engaged in any way, paid or otherwise by anyone except me and the allowance my wife gives me, and the views I have expressed are my own, and not my mums.

Hey Dan

what a great day in the new room ,trading along side you, Pimp and the lads is fantastic, its like having 10th dan blackbelt pipsters on your side.

It was a decent day for me 64 pips, Im a bit disapointed, if Id have held my Dax + Dow trades this afternoon could have been over 300, but Id hit my daily target and wanted to protect my profit.

Can,t wait for tommorow ,see you at 7am

Morning all

Following some big falls in brent crude yesterday, crude still looks weak. It is still below the 15 min 20 and the 15 min 50 moving average. A break above the 15 min 20 and support of the 90.20 area would be a sign for a small pullback towards weekly pivot (ws3). The 252 CCI has been down for a long time, and although the crude still looks weak, how much more can it go without a pullback.

With crude starting to fall again, and gold just below the daily pivot at 846 if the 5 min 20 MA can cross we may see a play down to WS2 at 834.60. Alternatively, a break above the daily pivot at 846.50 with a 123 move may see a play to WS1.

EURUSD has broken above the daily pivot. If gold can break above the pivot a long on EURUSD, is setup for good play to 1.3950

GBPUSD has broken up to with the angle of the 1 hour moving averages showing some strength in a move north. A break of 1.7730 with support of the WS2 would be a good sign of some

USDJPY 105.10 is the key level, is the 63 CCI can break back down for a short play.

D

its been a quiet morning - got in to crude watched price action standstill for what seemed like hours and cut the trade for -5. Gonna give it a rest for a bit and come back later. I thought about e/u and u/j trades, but with gold and crude stuck in a rut, decided to give everything a wide birth.

Back later

Bored Rockie

p.s. I have got one heck of a headache - self inflicted due to pip celebration last night.

rockdrive:
its been a quiet morning - got in to crude watched price action standstill for what seemed like hours and cut the trade for -5. Gonna give it a rest for a bit and come back later. I thought about e/u and u/j trades, but with gold and crude stuck in a rut, decided to give everything a wide birth. Back later Bored Rockie p.s. I have got one heck of a headache - self inflicted due to pip celebration last night.

Hi Rock

Yes similar morning as you to be honest..Got in Crude and saw it stall..Got bored and hungry so cut trade now to see it rally 120 pips... Huff.

Plenty of pips out there...

Speak later.

D

Reason: