The London Open - page 88

Honest Bill:
Hi, Dan,Would you mind sending or posting pics of eurusd and cable because I think mine are at different levels to the ones you mention?

Yeah , i agree bill, mine don`t tally with dans interpretation either

Thinking of closing GOLD... I am losing patience with her!!!

Dan007:
Lesson...Look at the different picture from CABLE to EURUSD...EURUSD had broken S1 and retraced, whereas CABLE is resting on it as support.D

Always up for a lesson but on my charts both Cable and Eur/USD broke S1's before midnight (Cable S1 1.8348 and Eur/USD S1 1.4554).

Out of CRUDE at figure

Hi all

Ok i feel awful today...Nasty cold and need to head back under my duvet for an hour!!!

Banked CRUDE for 40pips and closed GOLD for 10 so made my daily target.

I should have taken EURUSD and CABLE but was feeling sorry for myself and didnt want too much risk on my book. I have added the charts for you to see the pullback and then entry. Annoying as would have made 50 on EURUSD and 50 on CABLE. Nevermind...

Lots more potential in these 4 markets today so enjoy...Remember to watch the 4 hour chart for your longer term book..This thread is only for short term trading and i will come onto longer term trading soon.

Will answer questions in an hour or so.

D

Files:

Dan007:
Hi all Ok i feel awful today...Nasty cold and need to head back under my duvet for an hour!!! Banked CRUDE for 40pips and closed GOLD for 10 so made my daily target. I should have taken EURUSD and CABLE but was feeling sorry for myself and didnt want too much risk on my book. I have added the charts for you to see the pullback and then entry. Annoying as would have made 50 on EURUSD and 50 on CABLE. Nevermind... Lots more potential in these 4 markets today so enjoy...Remember to watch the 4 hour chart for your longer term book..This thread is only for short term trading and i will come onto longer term trading soon. Will answer questions in an hour or so. D

go back to bed dan, we`ll cope on our own !

Arghhhh cant sleep, as addicted to my charts.

Well my morning report said it all at 05.37am...

This should have been a 500 pip day and i made a small 50 on my short term book... Oh well as mentioned earlier you cant win them all.

Trust a few of you made some cheeky pips this am.

Longer term book looking good though, so cant complain.

D

Up a bit late this morning so missed the moves. Thats what you get for a lazy Sunday sipping wine.

Hi,

do you have thread also regarding your long term book trades?

Thanks.

endy

Dan007:
Longer term book looking good though, so cant complain. D
Reason: