ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 19

EUR/USD DAILY as of Friday, 01 March, 2013

Elliott Waves High Volatility has detected a possible point 4 of a WolfWave (21%) pattern for Euro Dollar / US Dollar. This pattern is an expanding triangle and trades from the next point. When the peak or trough will form, usually after crossing or touching the extended line of points 1 and 3, the price will move in the opposite direction towards the target line formed by the extension of points 2 and 4.

The present wave patterns are:

fast amplitude (8%): bullish wave 1

moderate amplitude (13%): bullish wave 3

Euro Dollar / US Dollar is long term Bullish as the 144 days moving average of 1.31 is increasing. The Relative Strength Index is at 36.23 in the neutral territory. The Relative Momentum Index is at 31.63 in the neutral territory. An important indicator for Elliott waves, the Elliott oscillator is at -0.02, in negative territory; this is a bearish sign. An equally important indicator, the STORSI is at 25.06. This value is in the oversold territory.

Elliott Waves High Volatility has detected an Isolated High at 1.32one bar ago; this is usually a bearish sign

Files:
eur-wave-d.png  47 kb

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, March 02, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart. EURUSD The probably price to bulls also on look here. Look, for EURUSD - this can nice to be take for buy with tcci on support bulls, i see. SL max. can be set bellow that daily short target 2 (1.2992). GBPUSD Sideways still play here -but for GBPUSD = bulls also can probably here if next price candle can move more up to above that 1.5050. so, for buy plan = just wait and see for break up price to more that 1.5050. just it. USDJPY Of course - price on USDJPY on still look bulls. TCCI average daily on still support bulls trend till this pair closed this week. Next - if buyer can move up again and break the supply at 93.70 = looking for new buy = better. USDCHF TCCI average daily move = on bulls but weak. Price on still move slow bellow that quite strong supply zone 0.9455. So for USDCHF, I see - the max bulls can be touch again to that 0.9455 but with small move. and wait and see more better choice with this price formation, I see. Regards.

Euro Dollar / US Dollar broke below the downside support level of 1.31, 1 day ago. This is a bearish sign. This previous support level of 1.31 may now provide upside resistance. Prices having only declined 0.31% since the breakout, the validity of the breakout is questionable. The most recently confirmed upside resistance level for Euro Dollar / US Dollar is around 1.34. Expect prices to have some difficulty rising above this level. A break above this level would be a bullish sign.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, March 04, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart. EURUSD The sideways on look still play here. For EURUSD - now still move so near that intraday short 1.3017. Just be aware with sideways first + wait and see action is better. GBPUSD The sideways on still play here although with weak bulls. I see for GBPUSD - can move bulls - only/after the bulls candle then was break up to more that intraday short fib line at near 1.5062, I see. USDJPY For USDJPY = this more look to be more bearish. Looking for sell is better on this pair if then seller can break down to more that intraday long 93.21, I see. USDCHF Intraday trend on USDCHF look bearish and good for sell if then bearish candle can move more down again to that intraday pivot (0.9407) then, just it. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart. EURUSD Price candle on EURUSD look move slow. But, I see - this pair can be more to continue bulls again if then buyer can break up more to the strong intraday high at 1.3031 then. GBPUSD Trend on bulls. And for GBPUSD = as long as price then can move above the intraday R1 (1.5094) = looking for additional buy OP is better of course. USDJPY The intraday trend of USDJPY can more bearish although with weak move. On my see - if seller then can break down too to more that intraday S1 93.27 = looking for sell OP is better of course. USDCHF The price movement candle on USDCHF is too weak and small move. no nice idea to take a new op with this sideways. just wait and see = it's more better decision for now, I see. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart. EURUSD EURUSD on bulls. On my see if then buyer also can break up again to break up to that intraday R1 at 1.3050 = yes, looking to search buy Op again here is more better act. then. GBPUSD TCCI line on GBPUSD on look still bulls but weak. on my see - for this pair can be good for look buy OP again after truly then buyer can move again above the intraday pivot 1.5150. USDJPY Bearish still here but now weak. We see a bulls pinbar on USDJPY 15M TF. so, for more called nice bearish and good for sell = this pair must break down first to more that intraday S1 at 93.03, I see. USDCHF Trend TCCI on USDCHF = bearish. but now was look weak bearish. price look consolidation so near the intraday short 0.9405. just wait and see with this sideways is better act. for now (of course). Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, March 07, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart. EURUSD For EURUSD - the bearish on was look weak. We can be ready for probably price back bulls trend here if price candle can move up more to that intraday low 1.2982, I see. GBPUSD Trend for GBPUSD look bulls. on my see if then seller on GBPUSD can not down again more to that new demand at 1.4969 = looking for buy OP is better act. USDJPY Now, USDJPY still move bellow that strong supply 94.11. I see, as long as that strong supply 94.11 can not be break up again by buyer = just be aware with make buy OP. on other hand - it's better to search probably price to bearish correction. then. USDCHF For USDCHF - this look on more nice bearish again if the candle then can truly move to down more to that intraday high 0.9480. looking for sell is good act with make sure that seller was break down to more 0.9480. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, March 08, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart. EURUSD trend for EURUSD - now look bearish. tcci daily on support bearish. and then this bearish can be nice play again here if seller on this pair can move down to more that intraday r1 1.3090 then. GBPUSD for GBPUSD now - trend still look bearish. TCCI daily still show this bearish till now. but this bearish likely to sideways above that intraday s1 1.4987. wait and see is better with this look. USDJPY for USDJPY - the bulls on still nice here. I see as long as price can move above that intraday high 95.08 (on today move) = looking for by op again = better. USDCHF for USDCHF - this also on more to be bulls for today move - can be see with tcci daily that till now still support bulls. next - the bulls continuation can more play good here if the pivot 0.9449 can be break up by strong bulls candle then. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, March 09, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart. EURUSD For EURUSD - this probably to more bulls. I see, if buyer then can still move above that intraday s1 1.2993 = yes, make a plan for buy op = better. GBPUSD GBPUSD on look more bearish then. I see, as long as the price can move bellow that daily short target 1 (1.4927) = still search for sell is better. USDJPY USDJPY on still look to bulls. Next - this look to more nice to search buy of course if then buyer still can move above that daily long target 2 (55.80) then. USDCHF For USDCHF - the tcci trend till now on still bulls. this look good for buy of course with using target profit till that strong supply again at 0.9540, I see. Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, March 11, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart. EURUSD For EURUSD - this look more to bulls. We can search buy - but buy on this pair must use sl max. on bellow that intraday low (1.2954). GBPUSD Now GBPUSD on still move on demand zone. of course, bulls correction can play here as long as the seller still can not continue again it's bearish movement and as long as price can not down more to that intraday low at 1.4885, I see. USDJPY The USDJPY on still move slow and look just sideways first. price till now on move slow so near that intraday r1 96.21. just ignore this pair is more better act, I see. USDCHF This can be more to be bearish as long as USDCHF can still move bellow that supply 0.9555. tcci also on was support bearish. search sell with sl above that supply 0.9555 is better. Regards.

Reason: