Marko Day CCI EA

Hi,

i deside to make new thread to improove EA working on CCI and RVI. The EA is new, is not completly optimalisered and is made for GBPJPY day trade. I made it, cause i was not happy with Super RSI working on GBPJPY. It has difrent code, cause i dint have mq of Super RSI. In all, im giving here ex file, but is completly optimalising able, only i dont want to have massy /i have inaf mass in my PC/. If are some people here to help forward test with defolt and optim. settings and diferent brockers, i will be happy. In Att. are screans with MM off and MM on - 40 or 45% lot increase.

Hi, i fixed exit set 2 so it is working now ok. Exit mode 1 close position by changing trend, mode 2 by catch level of CCI

Hi Marko

I used you expert, It's very good one and It works on any currency, but I notice it isn't make sell order only the buy..could you tell me why?

and it works very nice if the order excuted and you turnoff your platform and open next day..

Hi Marko

Could you explain all the parameters on your expert pls..

Hey marko

You did not tell us on which timeframe to run this. Is it on the daily as SRSI?

CCIv2. is EA,witch work on most pares. I'm using it like oposite of super RSI. The smollest TF is 1hour for use. Setting is depende on pares, cause for example JPY is mostly trending and good signals by statistiks are on trend signals, so defaul setting is for trend for 1 hour, but by GBPUSD are enters on trend signals to late, so are by statistik beter enter in market by oversold - overboth on oposite direktions. Of corse depende on pares, are more profitable biger timeflames.The EA has 3 exits. 1.exit by changing trend (good for JPY pares) 2. is by reach paramer of CCI in direction of market (good for for ex. GBPUSD or EURUSD), and 3. is exit on opsite signal trade.

CCIv2 is litle bit diferent from EAs before, it is not allways in market.

ZLR EA (Marko CCI_ZLRv2.3) i made for my frend on order (for free of corse and i made it all from my ideas, he told just he want ZLR). He is trading woodi system, so hi wanted some EA, with cover his strategy to enter the market by ZLR criteryes. He is using it on 5 min TF. I do not know, with setting is he using, but he seems to be happy with. The EA is litle bit monster to sett, use many posibility to filter trend by indikatores and timeflames. Everythink u can see on setting. It take bit time for finde setting but after that u can get very strong EA. (the guy is using it with stop loss 7 - 15 pips depende on pares). Thera are 6 exit posibilites, first 3 are same like CCIv2 has, and than next 2 are diferent confirmation of CCI and last is MACD exit.

For help to sett and figure out what is able to do the CCI_ZLRv2.3 i made smoler one ZLR_1. Is posible to use it separetly as well, but my first plane was help by finding good setting for big brother ZLRv2.3.

All my EAs are working on open and close of bare (what litle safe u by falls signals coming from brockers machinacions from open to close of bar) so if u have good date, u dont need use every tick for first general optimalisation (save u a lot of time by first contakt).

Hope, it help someone. Lot of lack!!!

Marko

1. picture is first ZLRv2.3 optimalisation on 1 hour TF GBPJPY per 6 monts, seckond is ZLR1 per the same time and TF and pare

to Bossxero: i was doing life tests on 1 hour TF, but higher can by more nice (i think)

to Ossaossa: is very good idea, if i was going back by life test, i saw will get much bigger profit by wait to trade signal and than take nice profit and turn in on next mornig. Thanks, realy nice idea. Masine is machine, people only can mage tham:-)))

Hi Marko,

I used to try V.1 with all pairs with TF daily and as I mentioned before after the expert is run I turn off my computer and I open after 24H may be more and I found it make a very nice profit. So I'll try this new version and I'll get you the result at the end of the next week..

Thanks marko for your nice contribution to our board. Its much appreciated. No matter how much am trying, i cant get my graph as smooth as yours, wont u mind post the optimization settings please?

Hi Marko,

Very interesting. Are the zip files for metatrader4 and are they expert files?

I would like to test the files in metatrader however i did unzip then but i have no reaction in metatrader

greetings

OSSAOSSA : thank u very much for u'r help with EA, it's shame i didnt figure out it. Very good. That i love on forums. Many people, many idea. Just Tx.

Bossxero: I did backtests on Alpary datas. I attached some Optim. of EAs, but i have just massy in there, so i'm not shure with ones are there from above, cause i was doing hundreths by changing rulles and indic. in EA. Only v2 i tested live on default on GBPJPY 1hour TF.

Crossover: open zip, copy in expert folder in MT4 and than restart platform, and than should work. But for backtest be shure u have new complete data from Alpary. It's should working.

Hope i helped, please follow in post what u figure out and what u feel with. Is to big to figure out and optimalise all posibility for all pares for one person. Tx.

Marko

Reason: