Marko Day CCI EA - page 2

Hi Marko,

I have done that, thanks for your help. As you can geuss, i am completly new to this program metatrader.

i can not see the cci on the bottem, is that normal?

greetings and thanks

crossover:
Hi Marko,I have done that, thanks for your help. As you can geuss, i am completly new to this program metatrader.i can not see the cci on the bottem, is that normal?greetings and thanks

Man, is not indicator, is EA, so u cant see CCI on bott. Try to start in some thread how to use platform of MT4. Everyone had to do it on start, so try too.

made a little mistake, you are correct. I had a template in my mind and did switch with EA...............

'marko [IRL:
;10107']Man, is not indicator, is EA, so u cant see CCI on bott. Try to start in some thread how to use platform of MT4. Everyone had to do it on start, so try too.

I have been researching the metatrader platform, ea's and indicators for over a month now and was wondering why an ea based on some indicator did not show the indicator on the screen. Now I know why. Thanks

I'm a fresh newbie.

Thank you marko for helping fresh starters like me.

Just for ur help, bossxero made some explanacion about using MT4. So link is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/195091

Hello,

I'm still pretty new to the EA stuff and am brand new to this board. I noticed the contents of the zip files are not readable via a text editor so that leads me to believe they are not standard indicators / EA's for Metatrader 4, is that correct?

I would love to check out this system so any information would be greatly appreciated.

Bob

Marko.....graet EA....anybody try the 2.3 before?

Files:
screen3.gif  63 kb

aris:

Thats nice! Am Glad people are testing this EA, Keep posting you results here

aris:

I am very happy, that someone pass optimalysing of this robus EA. Was made for one guy, but he was not able use it. So please, keep posting ur Statements to know how realy useful is. But previos one, not so robus, was well working, so this one shuold be better. As i wrote, they can not be better. Depende on how u know optimalising, how and where u use it. I am very happy that i helped.

All EAs on this thread i postid are working on diferent way, are profitable in diferent market condicion more or less. But in long run thay should be profitable. I try do tham to not kill acount in flat days. All are diferent.

Marko