Very usefull indicatores post here, please

Hi, i deside to make new thread make some room for realy very usefull indicatores. At the start i would like to give here some very good indicatores made by cja. cja is very good programer and all his indicators are so good programed as posible. All credit to him and big thanks.

Please, if u have some very useful indicatores or systems base on very good indicatores, plase share with all. It can help a lot trader here.

Marko

Files:
CCI_Bars_2.zip  19 kb
GMACD.mq4  4 kb

And here is a pic. of tham

Hi, next pack of very usefull ones. Big thanks for colecting all of tham to keris!!!

Files:
MTF_Set_1.zip  7 kb
MTF_Set_2.zip  10 kb

I attach pict. of first pack of MTF indicatores in first pack. There are MTF CCI, MACD, EMA, Psar, RSI

Here is pick. of seckond pack. There are MTF Price, BB, LPB, Stoch

Kerris;

Is it possible to make the #MTF_LPB show one candle rather than many candles to necessitate time compression ie. Week or Daily? I would like to see the weekly just as the current time frame so each bar accounts for one week. This way we see sentiment building.

I see the benefit of this great indicator to show sentiment but must see several bars to see sentiment. Growing bullish bars vs growing bearish bars and vice versa for shrinking bars.

Thanks for all you have done. I'm learning coding now and once I'm proficient I will assist the public as well. I greatly appreciate what you've done.

Files:

Im looking for a MTF T3 MA with Color Changes. Goinglite

These are always useful

Original ones were experts these are indicators, makes it easier to use.

Not mine, infact I don't know who made them, but there pretty sweet.

Hello everybody. I just recently learning to understand this FOREX. Tq

anymo indicators to share?

olaabdul:
anymo indicators to share?

here

Files:
Reason: