When to reactivate a signal after manually closed orders ?

Hello everyone and my best wishes for 2019.
I bought a signal. Upon activation the signal opened trades automatically because the trader already had open positions. I manually closed these orders and suspended the signal.
But now I do not know when to reactivate the signal because the trader always has open trades.
I'm afraid that if the trader sells to close orders, it will open short positions on my account.
Can you please advise me?

Tardi Grade:
Hello everyone and my best wishes for 2019.
I bought a signal. Upon activation the signal opened trades automatically because the trader already had open positions. I manually closed these orders and suspended the signal.
But now I do not know when to reactivate the signal because the trader always has open trades.
I'm afraid that if the trader sells to close orders, it will open short positions on my account.
Can you please advise me?

If you don't have faith in the signal provider, why have you subscribed in the first place?

If you trust him/her synchronize at any time.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you don't have faith in the signal provider, why have you subscribed in the first place?

If you trust him/her synchronize at any time.

It's not about faith.
When I saw the signal opening so many buy order different from initial trades I panicked and closed all.
Now I wonder if the trader close his positions, will it open sell orders on my account? 

Tardi Grade:
It's not about faith.
When I saw the signal opening so many buy order different from initial trades I panicked and closed all.
Now I wonder if the trader close his positions, will it open sell orders on my account? 

Of course not, if you synchronize and copy the open positions to your account, when signal provider close these orders, you will also close them in your account (automatically).

Eleni Anna Branou:

Of course not, if you synchronize and copy the open positions to your account, when signal provider close these orders, you will also close them in your account (automatically).

Ok thanks Eleni.

Hi,  I register for virtual server, how/where do I check  my daily profit.. Need guide here.. Tnx

adexton:
Hi,  I register for virtual server, how/where do I check  my daily profit.. Need guide here.. Tnx

You can see the open, close and stop loss levels of your signal copying trades in the VPS journal and the rest of these trades details in your MT4 trading history tab.

Reason: