[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 23

If the trawl code is as in the first post, there is no Point as a multiplier

TrailingStop what type ? what value ?
if ( Tip==0 && NormalizeDouble(Bid, Digits) > NormalizeDouble(OrderStopLoss()+ TrailingStop * Point, Digits))
       {...}
if ( Tip==1 && NormalizeDouble(Ask, Digits) < NormalizeDouble(OrderStopLoss()- TrailingStop * Point
, Digits))
{}

Here's another question. I have an indicator (attached below). How do I know what value it will pass to the Expert Advisor through iCustom?

All examples in the tutorial are given through МА`chks or their difference (And if the indicator draws bargraphs - what value will it transfer to the Expert Advisor?

Novice >>:
To xruss Буду благодарен если при возможности на досуге потестишь трейлинг, может поможешь с ошибкой. (Он не работает у меня почему-то)

Ok. I will try to find it out.

is the value that is placed in the buffer that the histogram is drawn on

Does mql4 allow you to use data structures like lists, stacks, etc.?

no

keekkenen >> :

if the trawl code is as in the first post, there is no Point as a multiplier

TrailingStop what type ? what value ?

This?

extern int TrailingStop=35;

Omg, thank you very much, it worked!

Already read the forum, but don't understand anything.

TestGenerator: unmatched data error(volume limit... - I get an error when I test my Expert Advisor.

If I wanted to ask, I would have to convert all of the other timeframes from 1 minute to 1 minute...

The question is how to do it... On the fingers, if possible...

f2 terminal... in the window that appears you choose a currency pair from the list... click load, history will be loaded...

Once it was downloaded, click on the pair - pair will be displayed in timeframes, then click on each of them (double-click)

in the right window the list of quotes is updated... close the window and go back to the tester...

keekkenen >> :

f2 terminal... in the window that appears you choose a currency pair from the list... click load, history will be loaded...

Once it was downloaded, click on the pair - pair will be displayed in timeframes, then click on each of them (double-click)

In the right window the quotes list is updated... close the window and go back to the tester...

How to download quotes from your broker, not MetaQuotes...

then look for quotes on your broker's website, if it provides them, and then import them into your history.

Reason: