Kolachi Method of Trading - page 60

Hi Kolachi

I attached a chart please explain it .

Files:
sc.jpg  127 kb

Hi,

It is valid entry as per slope change of wma5. We will be stopped out on this trade. No worries losses are part of all businesses.

kolachi

ionline4u:
Hi Kolachi I attached a chart please explain it .

Hi,

BDT (Bi directional Trading) means trading same pair in two directions. It is a trading approach and not essential part of KM. KM is used to trade both sides of the market as per rules of KM.

The only way to be expert of KM is either spend one year watching charts and learn interaction of kolachi emas thereof. Another approach is to get mentored and save time.

All professional fileds like medicine, dentistry, law etc expect apprenticeship. Similalry forex has same needs. There is a cost of learning in forex. Now it is upto a trader to pay the money to a mentor or to the market.

kolachi

ionline4u:
hello Kolachi Please let me know that what is bi directional trading and is this also the part of KM. My 2nd question is that what is your suggestion of to be expert in KM. Thanks

I have a question about method 2 if you don`t mind. When rules say "when ema5 changes its slope beyond a median fibo line & returns for pull back place entry" does that mean when the 5ema is past any fibo line & then changes slope back towards the axis, then place the trade?

And also ... if the 5ema changes slope, moving away from the axis or the fibo line exit that particular trade as well.

Hi,

Yes when wma5 crosses any median line and then it changes slope towards axis then we place a trade towards axis and we wait for test of axis and beyond. Usually we break even as soon as we can so that if market turns back we do not lose much. Once wma5 crosses the axis, we stay in trade till wma5 changes slope towards axis again after crossing through it earlier.

The main purpose of KM2 is to help us enter in position trades which extend from one median line to the median lines on the opposite side of axis.

Normally we trade 30M TF for KM2 and we use 116.5 and 188.5 median lines.

kolachi

hensby1:
I have a question about method 2 if you don`t mind. When rules say "when ema5 changes its slope beyond a median fibo line & returns for pull back place entry" does that mean when the 5ema is past any fibo line & then changes slope back towards the axis, then place the trade?And also ... if the 5ema changes slope, moving away from the axis or the fibo line exit that particular trade as well.

Hi All,

Few trades of the week using KM.

kolachi

Files:

HI All,

Here is todays chart for long eur/usd with net result: +166 pips

kolachi

Files:

Hi All,

Here is the chart of NFP with long eur/usd trades with a result of +152 pips and equity change of +1.4%.

kolachi

Files:

Isn't promotion of a commercial website against the rules? $50 a year is still a commercial website.

Hi son of all nations,

I have always respected the rules and have carefully avoided any active pursuation of traders in this thread. Whenever, I have to post any commerical invitation I post it in Advertisment section. You can read my promotions of 2007 and 2008 there.

It is me who has many times requested Admin and Mods to erase posts which give this thread a commerical look.

In addition to that, Kolachi Method is copy righted and not discussed anywhere except Fxfisherman openly. Prior to this, it was discussed in FF who arrogantly deleted Kolachi Threads. I protested as it was only free source for traders but then kept quiet while finding solace in the Persian Verse:

[Translation]

Urfi do not worry about the hue and cry of your opponents;

Barking of dogs does not reduce the revenue of a beggar.

I have stoppped posting in any free forums except FxFisherman who has been kind to allow me till now. This thread contains good info about Kolachi Methods. If these posts are deleted then it would be a loss to all.

In the past many have tried to derail the subject of this thread to various directions and all attempts have failed till now. Let us hope good for future.

kolachi

tjcsonofallnations:
Isn't promotion of a commercial website against the rules? $50 a year is still a commercial website.
Reason: