Kolachi Method of Trading - page 4

Kolachi is a dedicated trader's teacher that willing to sacrifice his time to teach others especially newbies like me as well as seniors to be a succesful traders. I am gaining my confidence to go live again. Thanks a lot my guru for your dedication and humbleness.

dazrul at gmail.com

kuala lumpur malaysia

Hi all,

This is very interesting trade system.

Weekly Performance

Month:September/October,2006

Week:28-04th day

Equity Change: +10.97%

Pips Pefromance:+945 pips

Note:This includes gold 2900 pips converted into equivalent currency pips.

Kolachi

Hi All,

I let you know all that KT is free for registration and you can join and share knowledge with us.More than a dozen methods of trading are discussed there.It has a privare forum which has restricted access but if you want access PM me to know that.

kolachi

hi kolachi..

i was wondering if you have any EA in regard to your trading system.

BEcause i really see it as a promising strategy ..

Thanks

cindyen:
hi kolachi..i was wondering if you have any EA in regard to your trading system. BEcause i really see it as a promising strategy ..Thanks

Hi,

Few guys have tried to make an EA of the Kolachi Method but have partially succeded.As it is judgement based method so it is quite difficult to make an EA.

kolachi

Hi Kolachi

how and where can i become a prt of this kolachi circle of traders?

where can i learm nore about kolachi way of trading?

many thanks

Kin

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.kolachitrader.net/

very informative and very good manual system

George

Today was my first attempt at trading your method live and I was very satisfied with how "easy" it was to follow. At the opening candle, I was a little hestitant as I have not experienced the method live end therefore only entered much later then I should have (had I followed the instructions to the "t"), but the end result counted.

I want to be able to trade off the 60M chart as a Daytrader and this seems to provide the help that I so dearly looked for.

Thank you for sharing.

kinkong:
Hi Kolachi how and where can i become a prt of this kolachi circle of traders?where can i learm nore about kolachi way of trading? many thanksKin

Hi kin,

You can always ask questions from me here.I will try to answer your queries.

kolachi

Reason: