Super Ea - page 4

Here is the DLMv1.4 which is in the contest there is only one option but you can have a idea or make one proper to your needs

Regards

Aquilez Baeza

Files:

Hi AQUILEZ

Would you give me the option list for DMLv1.3, because I just knew 5 of them (2,6,11,12,13) all from you. If I'm using option 12, what is the best time frame? And I've running DLMv1.4 on USDJPY TF H4 since yesterday and the result is negatif, why?

Thanks bro. I'll wait for your reply.

To run this expert you will need MetaTrader 4 platform and the Custom indicators

"Support and Resistance.mq4",

"Pivot Lines Timezone.mq4",

"BrainTrend1Stop",

"RSI 2MA".

TrendManager

FXFish

The parameters for the expert are:

Code = 1000001; // Password to use the expert, the default value expires 1 month after released.

Account = 1000001; // MetaTrader 4 Account number, the default value expires 1 month after released.

TakeProfit = 40; // Profit Goal for orders opened

Lots = 0.01; // We start with this lots number, 0.01 for micro accounts and 0.1 for mini and normal accounts

StopLoss = 0; // StopLoss

TrailingStop = 20;// Pips to trail the StopLoss

MaxTrades=10 // Maximum number of orders to open (from 0.1 the lots will be 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8, 1.6, 3.2, 6.4, 12.8, 25.6, 51.2)

Pips=15 // Distance in Pips from one order to another

SecureProfitProtection=False; // IF true the SecureProtection subsystem will start working

SecureProfit=20 // If profit made is bigger than SecureProfit we close the orders

OrderstoProtect=3 // Number of orders to enable the account protection

AllSymbolsProtect=0 // if one will check profit from all symbols, if cero only this symbol

EquityProtection=True; // if true, then the expert will protect the account equity to the percent specified

AccountEquityPercentProtection=65; // percent of the account to protect on a set of trades

AccountMoneyProtection=False; // if true the expert will protect the account based on an amount specified

AccountMoneyProtectionValue=3000.00; // close all orders when this amount was lost in the account

NewsFileProtection=True; // if true the expert will read the News File to stop trading on the dates/times specified on that file. If you set this parameter to true, then you must download the file DLMv1.2-NonTradingDays.csv and copy it to the folders "Metatrader 4files" and "Metatrader 4testerfiles"

NewsFileSize=124; // number of lines in the New file

BrokersTZ=2; // This value must be set to the Brokers data timezone, for example for FXDD is 2, for Interbank is 0, you must search what data time frame has your broker

NewsFileTZ=-5; // This is the time zone of the dates/times in the News file, by default ill be creating this file in NewYork time EST (GMT-5)

TradeOnFriday=False; // to save lines on the News file, you can set this parameter to true and the expert will close all orders and stop trading at friday (brokers time)

OrdersTimeAlive=0; // in seconds, this parameter is if you want to set a specific time of live to all the orders set

ReverseCondition=0 // if one the desition to go long/short will be reversed

SetLimitOrders=True; // if true, instead open market orders it will open limit orders (from 2nd order, the first order opened is a market order)

StartYear=2005 // Year to start (only for backtest)

StartMonth=1 // month to start (only for backtest)

EndYear=2006 // Year to stop trading (backtest and live)

EndMonth=12 // Month to stop trading (backtest and live)

mm=0 // if one the lots size will increase based on account size

risk=12 // risk to calculate the lots size (only if mm is enabled)

AccountisNormal=0 // Cero if account is mini/micro

MagicNumber=222777 // Magic number for the orders placed

Manual=0 // If set to one then it will not open trades automatically

OpenOrdersBasedOn=2 // Method to decide if we start long or short.

The actual values for this parameter are:

0. MACD

1. Pivot price level

2. Support/Resistance levels (best results on all symbols)

3. PSAR, if (PSAR) High[0]) start short, if (PSQR >= High[1] && PSAR < Low[0] ) start long

4. BrainTrend1Stop, if (short signal) start short, if (long signal) start long

5. Open only Sell orders

6. Open only Buy orders

7. RSI 2MA, if(ma1b4>=ma2b4 && ma1<ma2) start short, if(ma1b4ma2) start long

8. SMA, if(Open[1]>ma && Close[1]<ma) start short, if(Open[1]ma) start long

9. CCI, if(ccib4>=0 && cci<0) start short, if(ccib40) start long

10. Based on Bulls and Bears (if bull+bear0 we start long)

* 11 - OpenOrdersBasedOnTrendManager

SELL if red bellow price

BUY if blue above price

* 12 - OpenOrdersBasedOnFXFish

SELL if indicator bellow cero line

BUY if indicator above cero line

* 13 - OpenOrdersBasedOnOpenClose

SELL if previous bar open-close > 10 pips

BUY if previous bar close-open > 10 pips

TimeZone=16 // Time zone to calculate the pivots (not all the methods uses it)

ArrowsColor=Black; // this is the color for the arrows displayed on the chart

Thank you AQUILEZ and please send me my best regards to your friend Alejandro Galindo for making such an amazing EA.

This EA is looking promising. I hope its profit is not made on "no stop loss" principle like some other that looked profitable, but in the end I found out they were not using stop loss and kept the order opened till it got some profit.

What is the best time frame to use this EA?

Thanks!

alpin:
Hi AQUILEZWould you give me the option list for DMLv1.3, because I just knew 5 of them (2,6,11,12,13) all from you. If I'm using option 12, what is the best time frame? And I've running DLMv1.4 on USDJPY TF H4 since yesterday and the result is negatif, why?Thanks bro. I'll wait for your reply.

I tried a back test on ver. 1.4 and it is straight line down. Anybody has settings that makes this version do any good trades? Thanks!

the best way of knowing what is the best time frame it is doing tests

the options are infinite this EA relies on with a stop loss abaliable to your the cases that not understanding the system of the Ea should cause large losses

this is not a common EA that bets in only one deal, the idea is very clear to have 1 opportunity in 10 to gain the idea of entering with few lots is because the general balance

in other words if you want to start with a lot these moderate of an account of 100,000.00 or more if you understand the idea of being able to support your margin without probleas and to cover 150 points against you that is the idea of EA but if you are hoping that in only one deal you should extract the whole month gains for sure these is the wrong EA for you

you have to start thinking that a lot on the market they are equivalent to 100,000.00 Dls the question is the following. Can you cover more than 100,000.00 without problems?

Note:

The most common mistake it is start with a lot or more than a lot in small accounts (says $5,000.00)

Options to determinate stop loss are not limited Option Acc Money protecction 65 by default but parameter can easily change to protect the account to diferent %

Hi AQUILEZ,

Is the function of the "Pivot Lines Timezone.mq4" to adjust a server time to reflect the time you want your pivot lines to be calculated from? Or have a missed the point completely?

This function works in accordance with the time of your broker

The parameters for the expert

BrokersTZ=2; // This value must be set to the Brokers data timezone, for example for FXDD is 2, for Interbank is 0, you must search what data time frame has your broker

TimeZone=16 // Time zone to calculate the pivots (not all the methods uses it)

Best Regards

Aquilez Baeza

Thank AQUILEZ, Indeed this is a super EA, does anyone have results of aynone of DMLv1.1-1.4, it will be interesting to view its performance.

Reason: