Buy Limit and Sell Limit script on Daily open line

Can someone help me code this script a a daily open line indicator? Would really appreciate it. Thank you.
Files:

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.
You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it,
  2. Beg at Will code your trading systems for free - Free Expert Advisors - Trading Systems - MQL5 programming forum, or Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum, or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum, or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum, or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!).
  3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Sorry I thought I stated everything. What I want is to have a buy/sell Limit script coded on daily open price such that when I initiate the buy limit script via the hotkey, it would set a buy limit order on the Daily Open Price. Same with Sell limit script.

Frank Oboh:
Sorry I thought I stated everything. What I want is to have a buy/sell Limit script coded on daily open price such that when I initiate the buy limit script via the hotkey, it would set a buy limit order on the Daily Open Price. Same with Sell limit script.

Do not double post.

I have deleted your other one.

Keith Watford:

Do not double post.

I have deleted your other one.

Delete this one instead and leave one of the others.

Frank Oboh:

Delete this one instead and leave one of the others.

It is too late now.

I left this one as it is a stand-alone topic and you had a reply here.

Well i wrote a rather large piece of code but it disappeared when i clicked the background color button and im not going to write it again. 

Oh meen! Someone should please help me.....its very important for me please.

Help somebody!

If it is that important to you, you should be able to find somebody in the Freelance section willing to code it for you.

At forex-tsd.com, someone would have helped out by now for free. I don't know why they merged with mql5.com. No problem.....its all good.
Reason: