Experts: Proper Bot - page 2

This is a good EA. Keep up the great work :)

If the EA do not open any sell order is because you need to change the levels. Variables: Do not buy above this level and do not sell below this level

Files:
EURUSDM30.png  54 kb

jose tapia:
Hi, I've tried the ea but it  need to sell to perform a good hedge

I agree if the EA can open Buy and sell order together it will perform a good hedge and maybe a lower drawdown. But I don't mean at the exact same time. Because if this EA open both Buy and Sell at the exact same time then it will be like any GRID EA which always Fails.

It will be good if the EA do not stop opening new orders from the other directions. When Buy GRID is still open. The EA can still find opportunity to open Sell GRID. It like two EA working within one.

Hi Patrich Burns

i have already test ea proper 1 month ..and my result in EURUSD is ok ,but maybe i agree about used hedge position.

result live acc in eagle international network.

Thanks

Files:

Saepul Ridwan:

Hi Patrich Burns

i have already test ea proper 1 month ..and my result in EURUSD is ok ,but maybe i agree about used hedge position.

result live acc in eagle international network.

Thanks

The settings on the default are not meant for trading I note it has opened 252 orders.  Opening a new order every 120 points is not a good idea.

On the subject of hedging, perhaps attach the EA on two charts, one set to LONG only and the other to SHORT only

Patrick Burns:

The settings on the default are not meant for trading I note it has opened 252 orders.  Opening a new order every 120 points is not a good idea.

On the subject of hedging, perhaps attach the EA on two charts, one set to LONG only and the other to SHORT only

dao.sorranee:

CyrusF00:

I agree if the EA can open Buy and sell order together it will perform a good hedge and maybe a lower drawdown. But I don't mean at the exact same time. Because if this EA open both Buy and Sell at the exact same time then it will be like any GRID EA which always Fails.

It will be good if the EA do not stop opening new orders from the other directions. When Buy GRID is still open. The EA can still find opportunity to open Sell GRID. It like two EA working within one.

CyrusF00:

Thank you for your help, my friend. The robot is excellent in flat periods, but dangerous in periods of high volatility, between the fourth and fifth wave of elliot. Is very good if we use it in mixto mode, manual and automatic. View the picture (sorry my letter)
Files:

jose tapia:

Thank you for your help, my friend. The robot is excellent in flat periods, but dangerous in periods of high volatility, between the fourth and fifth wave of elliot. Is very good if we use it in mixto mode, manual and automatic. View the picture (sorry my letter)

I tend to agree with your comment about high volatility. If you have a small distance between orders, and you are positioned in the wrong direction, you will get burnt. That is martingale for you.

dao.sorranee:

Using the DO NOT BUY or DO NOT SELL parameters will NOT stop subsequent orders set in the grid opening. It only relates to the first order or new cycle. I think it would be easy to alter the code so no orders are opened outside of the parameters. As for opening a grid in the opposite direction, I think that would require more rewriting of the code.
Reason: