Experts: Proper Bot - page 5

Kenneth Okalang:

I am using a VPS for the EA. But i notice that when I am monitoring the trades on my PC the EA places double trades. When i close the PC..it places one trade as it should. What could be the problem?

The allow live trading under the common tab must be UNTICKED. The autotrading box on the mt4 must be set to RED. Otherwise orders will be duplicated.

Virtual hosting in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5: How it works
Virtual hosting in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5: How it works
  • www.mql5.com
The virtual hosting service allows creating a copy of your trading platform on a remote server. Run your trading robots and copy deals of professional signal providers on a virtual platform 24 hours a day.

Patrick Burns:

The allow live trading under the common tab must be UNTICKED. The autotrading box on the mt4 must be set to RED. Otherwise orders will be duplicated.

Thanks for the reply. It worked.

HI,

I just modified value of grid and lot size based on fibonacci like screenshot here attached, Its increased profit factor and  decreased Drawdown. Really good result.

Files:
Fib.jpg  54 kb

Hello,
Patrick can you help me to make the right settings, I tried it on my real trading account, but the results are not good, I use:
EUR / USD
1 minute
Lot: 0.05
TP: 150
SL; 200

I am not too talented with the MQL4 language, so can you give me the right parameters to try it on my real account, I give you the results afterwards by a screen printing, thank you.

Hi Patrick using proper bot it only places buys

Any suggestions?

Peter.

Files:
properbot.png  134 kb

chahid:

Hello,
Patrick can you help me to make the right settings, I tried it on my real trading account, but the results are not good, I use:
EUR / USD
1 minute
Lot: 0.05
TP: 150
SL; 200

I am not too talented with the MQL4 language, so can you give me the right parameters to try it on my real account, I give you the results afterwards by a screen printing, thank you.

On page 3 of this thread I have put some settings.

Peter:
Hi Patrick using proper bot it only places buys

Any suggestions?

Peter.

Look at page 3 where I have posted a back test.

input int         Trail_Start=400;    //Number of points of the trailing stop

where does Trail_Start work? no occurrence in the code

Hi Patrick,

A really nice bot you have with awesome algorithm.

There are some modification is needed in your code to allowed the bot to break the cycle if the market switch the trend.

I not  the programmer neither understood your code but i really love your bot.

I had attach some pic which allow you to improved your code.

Changes.

MA_Fast_Period= 30;     //linear weight

MA_Mid_Period = 70;     //exponential

MA_Slow_Period= 700;  //exponential

Grid_Map = "150/0.01 150/0.02 150/0.04 400/0.10 200/0.15 100/0.20 50/0.25 400/0.30 200/0.35 100/0.40 50/0.45 400/0.50 200/0.55 100/0.60 50/0.65 400/0.70 200/0.75 700/1.0";

Hopefully there are new version from you.

thank you. 

Files:
properbot1.PNG  66 kb
properbot2.PNG  32 kb

Hi i want the robot to work a certain way.is there anyone that can help me with this 

Please contact me if you have the experience on how to edit this adviser.

Reason: