Simple experts - page 16

mladen:

D.

It will be done tomorrow

Hello mladen,

I don't necessarily need those changes which mntiwana was talking about.

Just that EA with the indicator is fine.

Thanx again.

D.

Desatar:

Hello mladen,

Thanx again.

D.

OK. Don't worry :)

Desatar:

Hello mladen,

Thanx again.

D.

D.

Here is the simple expert for regularized EMA

mladen:

D.

Thank you.

I will try it out next week and get back to you.

Thanks again.

D.

mladen:

D.

Hello mladen,

the EA works fine. I was wondering if you could include an option to disable the trading of the EA. Basically in the options that says trading yes or no. Because I am trading multiple pairs, I can't just turn of the auto trading. 

Thx for the help.

D. 

Desatar:

Hello mladen,

the EA works fine. I was wondering if you could include an option to disable the trading of the EA. Basically in the options that says trading yes or no. Because I am trading multiple pairs, I can't just turn of the auto trading. 

Thx for the help.

D. 

D.

Try this version. You have a button on chart now. Press it to enable or disable the EA to work. It remembers the state even when the terminal is restarted so that should work OK too. You have to see on the button that it is enabled in order to enable the EA to work (the caption should be like on the picture)

mladen:

D.

Try this version. You have a button on chart now. Press it to enable or disable the EA to work. It remembers the state even when the terminal is restarted so that should work OK too. You have to see on the button that it is enabled in order to enable the EA to work (the caption should be like on the picture)

Hello mladen,

Thankx for the modification.

I put it on as you said but the EA does not open the trades. Could be something wrong there?

I attached a screenshot of what you told me.

D.

Files:
10000.JPG  12 kb

Desatar:

Hello mladen,

Thankx for the modification.

I put it on as you said but the EA does not open the trades. Could be something wrong there?

I attached a screenshot of what you told me.

D.

It will open trades when the conditions are right

What it does is the following : at the start of the loop that happens on every tick it checks if your button is set to allow trading. If it does not, then it immediately returns. If it allows, then it works as before. You can check if it is working by simply checking if you have the "Current profit" message at the upper left corner (if you are using default settings). If it is there, all is OK and the EA is working as it is supposed to work

mladen:

It will open trades when the conditions are right

What it does is the following : at the start of the loop that happens on every tick it checks if your button is set to allow trading. If it does not, then it immediately returns. If it allows, then it works as before. You can check if it is working by simply checking if you have the "Current profit" message at the upper left corner (if you are using default settings). If it is there, all is OK and the EA is working as it is supposed to work

Yep. Stupid me. Works.

Thx.

D. 

mladen:

D.

Dearest MLADEN

Amazing on chart option :)

i tried too with ecn true/false all 2 state and increased SL/TP 300 but still it not worked ,along with all parameters same in EA and indicator.

regards

Reason: