Simple experts - page 27

I need some help! I posted what I wanted to do back on post 234, but had no takers. So I continued to study MQL. I studied other programs, and have learned better how MQL works. I noticed that many of the EA programs here follow a pattern. So I decided to try taking another pattern and see if I could create the EA I wanted.

To explain what I am trying to do: Use 2 MAs, one fast and the other slow. The Slow MA shows the trend. The Fast MA trades with every change in direction, but only in the direction of the Slow MA. So the Fast MA takes only buys as long as the Slow MA is going up. The Fast MA takes only sell trades when the Slow MA is going down. When the Slow MA changes directions all previous trades are closed. So if the Fast MA has given you 5 buy trades while the Slow MA is going up, they will all close when the Slow MA turns to the down direction. Because of this there is no need for SL, TP or Trail.

I trade this on the 4H. I currently am using "averages" for my MAs as it gives many choices. When I get this trading correctly I will try optimizing for the best MA periods.

I am not a programmer. I have spent hours trying to learn but an still not a programmer. I have created a working EA. I started with the 'Slope Direction Line EA" as my pattern. Then added a second MA, so I have a fast and a slow MA.

Problems: I seem to be trading on every candle. I would like it to only trade each time the Fast MA changes direction in the direction of the Slow MA.  And I would like to limit trades to no more than once per candle.

I also get lots of trades that open and close immediately. I believe these are trades in the wrong direction. But they still cost.

Also I am trying some different ways to show change in direction presented at Forex Razor.

Can any of you expert programmers help with this EA? I would greatly appreciate the help. 

Hi everyone

I don't know how to code an ea...I do need help if any can please help.

My EA requires three things.

1. Candlestick
2. Ema 10
3. Linear weight 200

OPENING POSITION.

If a candle of a current timeframe closes above Linear weight 200...provided that EMA 10 is below linear weight 200...ea must buy.

If a candle of a current timeframe closes below Linear weight 200...provided that EMA 10 is above linear weight 200...ea must sell.

CLOSING POSITION.
A BUY position must be closed if a candlestick of a current timeframe closes below EMA 10...(can ignore linear weight when closing positions...if possible).

A SELL position must be closed if a candlestick of a current timeframe closes above EMA 10...(can ignore linear weight when closing positions...if possible).

I will like this EA to work when trading Volitality and Currency on MT5.

shockr: I am not a programmer. … Can any of you expert programmers help … help. 
Isuzu1993: I don't know how to code an ea...I do need help if any can please help.
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          Prune pointless queries.

You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it. Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.
    If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Code Base.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help 2017.04.21

Reason: