Simple experts - page 15

mladen:

Here is this EA (from the series of "simple" experts) that has added control not to allow an order to be opened on a same bar on which another order from that same EA has been closed. It checks if the order closed on the same bar is the same type as the type that should be opened, and if it is, it prevents opening a new order. Order in an opposite direction than the direction of a new order does not prevent opening a new order

Dearest MLADEN

Do you means,in same trend, on same bar (i assume buy order-where previous buy order was closed recently) new order will not be opened.

but in opposite direction ,i assume sell (opposite to current direction where previous buy order was closed recently),sell order will be opened on same bar.

if buy order will be opened at next bar when previous buy order was closed at previous bar.when trend is going in same buy direction continuously.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Do you means,in same trend, on same bar (i assume buy order-where previous buy order was closed recently) new order will not be opened.

but in opposite direction ,i assume sell (opposite to current direction where previous buy order was closed recently),sell order will be opened on same bar.

if buy order will be opened at next bar when previous buy order was closed at previous bar.when trend is going in same buy direction continuously.

regards

mntiwana

Let say like this :

• the EA opens an order and that order is closed on the same bar (tp,sl, or manually whatever ...)
  • the EA will not open a new order if the option that allows multiple opening of orders on the same bar if :
    • the new order should be buy and the previous closed (on the same bar) was buy too
    • the new order should be sell and the previous closed (on the same bar) was sell too
  • but it will allow opposite direction order :
    • the new order should be buy and the previous closed (on the same bar) was sell
    • the new order should be sell and the previous closed (on the same bar) was buy

mladen:

mntiwana

Let say like this :

• the EA opens an order and that order is closed on the same bar (tp,sl, or manually whatever ...)
  • the EA will not open a new order if the option that allows multiple opening of orders on the same bar if :
    • the new order should be buy and the previous closed (on the same bar) was buy too
    • the new order should be sell and the previous closed (on the same bar) was sell too
  • but it will allow opposite direction order :
    • the new order should be buy and the previous closed (on the same bar) was sell
    • the new order should be sell and the previous closed (on the same bar) was buy
Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for quick response,understand exact ..... what about next bar ?

the new order should be buy and the previous closed (on the next bar) was buy too.

regards

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for quick response,understand exact ..... what about next bar ?

the new order should be buy and the previous closed (on the next bar) was buy too.

regards

On a next bar there is no restriction of that kind :)

Hello mladen,

I have to ask you for a big, big favor.

Can you program an EA for this indicator: Regularized ema 5 alerts 1.2.ex4

That indicator with the right settings is just awesome.

I know you can run an EA without the original indicator source file and only with the ex4 indicator file. 

I know that you are keen about your source code, and I would'nt know what to with it anyway, but this would be a huge thing for me.

Can you do it?

Lots of Thanks.

D. 

Desatar:

Hello mladen,

I know you can run an EA without the original indicator source file and only with the ex4 indicator file. 

I know that you are keen about your source code, and I would'nt know what to with it anyway, but this would be a huge thing for me.

Can you do it?

Lots of Thanks.

D. 

D.

It will be done tomorrow

mladen:

D.

It will be done tomorrow

You are beyond amazing. 

Unbelievable.

Thanks.

D.

Desatar:

Hello mladen,

Can you do it?

Lots of Thanks.

D. 

Desatar

congratulation,your request accepted very first day and here i am requesting boss since few weeks just for merge one indicator within previously coded EA but still in Q :):)

mntiwana:

Desatar

congratulation,your request accepted very first day and here i am requesting boss since few weeks just for merge one indicator within previously coded EA but still in Q :):)

Sun spots :)

mladen:
Sun spots :)

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for a favorable sign,actually it was not a complaint but a kidding and some sort of tiny jealousy in love that applies when some body get closer and consideration of some body, i don't think it bad :):)

and if and when you are going to code this EA for my brother,plz first code a new version of that ( "Regularized ema 5 alerts 1.2" ) with latest prices because it having only basic prices ,for to make it more extended use,thanks.

regards

Reason: