Simple experts - page 9

Mladen,

any chance to turn this indicator into a simple EA?

Tnx. 

Dostoyevsky:

Mladen,

Tnx. 

Which indicator?

Dostoyevsky:

Mladen,

Tnx. 

Assuming that the indicator in question is stepma of rsi adaptive ema, here is the simple ea for it

mladen:
Dostoyevsky:
Assuming that the indicator in question is stepma of rsi adaptive ema, here is the simple ea for it

Dearest MLADEN

I love to be first to pay you big thanks for this great kind.

regards

Mladen,

that is the one I meant. Sorry about not being precise. 

Tnx. 

Dostoyevsky:

Mladen,

that is the one I meant. Sorry about not being precise. 

Tnx. 

Glad that it is OK. Happy trading :)

talaate:

Thanks Mladen your reply

I guess there many indicators are deserved to be experimentally tested as EA, of them StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2_3 and Averages ribbon 2_4from point of view can be started with.

Of course, indicators like Ehlers Fisher transform as well as last versions of XO and Aroon also are promising for EA.

Any way, I really don't want to be a greedy person but finally it is up to you to decide.

Thanks

Hi Mladen

The quoted paragraph was taken from my post of 2016.04.26, any way, I am glad for the new expert of  StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2_8, However, I'll appreciate if you may create one for the attached indicator 

my regards

Files:

Dear @mladen,

The "simple_hull_variation_ea" is not working on mt4 b971. And it's not working backtest and optimization tests.

Can you check it please? I will be very happy.

PS: "hull_variation_2" indicator is runing on mt b971 no problem.

Thank you... 

oguz:

Dear @mladen,

The "simple_hull_variation_ea" is not working on mt4 b971. And it's not working backtest and optimization tests.

Can you check it please? I will be very happy.

PS: "hull_variation_2" indicator is runing on mt b971 no problem.

Thank you... 

It can not work on any build if you are using the indicator you attached

The name of the indicator must be "hull variation 2" or the EA can not find it. Save the indicator using that exact name and it will work in any build of mt

oguz:

Thank you for your succecsion. Now it's working perfect :)

By the way, can you make a simple expert format ea for the attached indicator? Your simple expert formats are simple, clear and easily understandable and effective...

Alone ST rsx is nothing it can be used as an filter with some system.