Derivative Oscillator - page 4

Close but not quite...:-)

See picture. Also did you realize that Derivative is adjusting itself for the past a bit? Like at least 30 bars back on M5 chart. It also adjusts significantly if you change tf's or close out and re-open MT. Some other indicators are like that too. I don't know if Osma is, do you?

Thanks again,

Nebula

Files:

Nebula:
See picture. Also did you realize that Derivative is adjusting itself for the past a bit? Like at least 30 bars back on M5 chart. It also adjusts significantly if you change tf's or close out and re-open MT. Some other indicators are like that too. I don't know if Osma is, do you?

Thanks again,

Nebula

Use Bars param or set const number of bars to calculate to slove this problem.

Hi Nebula,

on my chart colored OsMA is perfect...see my screenshot....I don't know why it doesn't work correctly fo you....

Files:
immagine.jpg  265 kb

Hi Kalenzo,

Thank you for that advice. Do you have any simple instructions on how I would do that?

~Nebula

Such a long time since last post at this thread. Pity, since it is not a bad indicator ...

Here is a renewed version with some additional options and a bit easier to read histogram display.

PS: default used by this indicator for first smoothing (EmaSmoothing1) is 15 (not 5). If someone is after faster signals, then 5 should be used (as in this example : the same symbol and period as above, just the EmaSmoothing1 set to 5)

mladen:
Such a long time since last post at this thread. Pity, since it is not a bad indicator ...

Here is a renewed version with some additional options and a bit easier to read histogram display.

PS: default used by this indicator for first smoothing (EmaSmoothing1) is 15 (not 5). If someone is after faster signals, then 5 should be used (as in this example : the same symbol and period as above, just the EmaSmoothing1 set to 5)

Great Share Mladen

As Always from You

Thanks

Hi

mladen:

Hi mladen,

Uploaded indicator doesnt look like as your picture.

I also wonder if its possible to put an alert at closed bar when zero cross indicating pair name and time frame.

Thanks in advance.

dkaans

When I download and place that indicator on my chart this is what I get :

So, since it is obvious that it is looking the same as the one from the picture when I originally posted it, would you mind explaining what exactly is different when you use it?

regards

dkaans:
Hi mladen,

Uploaded indicator doesnt look like as your picture.

I also wonder if its possible to put an alert at closed bar when zero cross indicating pair name and time frame.

Thanks in advance.
Files:
derivative.gif  35 kb

Ty for your quick reply

Hi mladen,

Thank you for your quick reply.

After i got your notice i checked my folder and saw another one with the same name.

Is it possible to set an alert to first bar open below and above zero line?

Thank you for your time.

Files:
der.gif  41 kb

dkaans

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page310

dkaans:
Hi mladen,

Thank you for your quick reply.

After i got your notice i checked my folder and saw another one with the same name.

Is it possible to set an alert to first bar open below and above zero line?

Thank you for your time.
Reason: