DECEMA - Xmas gift! - page 4

Jozo

Thanks for your pics very interesting. You´re trading basiclly on 30 min timeframe?

I´m using LRC ´til now profitable.

Tragapips:
Jozo

Thanks for your pics very interesting. You´re trading basiclly on 30 min timeframe?

I´m using LRC ´til now profitable.

Yes,

First I draw the primary channel in the Daily TF, after that I draw smaller channels and for intrday I use 5min TF.

This is for manual channel trading. I'm trying to test a Channel system with the SHi Channel Indicator TF 30 and DECEMA, don't have much time but still trying to make a system.

What is LRC?

Thanks

Remember this morning pic well this how it ended. Price rebound on the 50 % line on asian session and do it again before NY session. Decema works well. Closed my trade at median line for 50 pips profit

Linear regresion channel a standard tool in metatrader. Look in channels. I use a customize version. The point is price always go to the median line

Tragapips:
Linear regresion channel a standard tool in metatrader. Look in channels. I use a customize version. The point is price always go to the median line

OK! Thanks for the info, but I'm not drawing my charts in MT4.

Can anyone put 2 Decema on one indicator so I can put an alarm when they cross please?

Thanks Coderguru for your Xmas gift and thanks Igorad for revision it, I Performed some manual backtest with Decema and I found it very interesting.

But it works good on trending market and I have some false position in ranging market, We should find a way to filter them,Like First block position, Size of block or check with higher time frames , , , m m m m m m m

have a good time

Indicator Suggestion

Thanks for a great ma indicator and thread. I had a suggestion for programmers regarding an addition for this. With a traditional MA, you could input + / - levels with set values away from th MA itself, thus creating an moving average envelope. This would be great with the enhanced MA and I haven't been able to find any of the modified MA's with this feature.

If it already exists, someone please point me to it.

Appreciate it.

doragio:
Thanks for a great ma indicator and thread. I had a suggestion for programmers regarding an addition for this. With a traditional MA, you could input + / - levels with set values away from th MA itself, thus creating an moving average envelope. This would be great with the enhanced MA and I haven't been able to find any of the modified MA's with this feature.

If it already exists, someone please point me to it.

Appreciate it.

You can do it with any MA indicator's level. It is standard options: during the attaching the indicator to the chart you see the settings of indicator and the level so you may set any levels (in pips).

Igord version

increase:
Can anyone put 2 Decema on one indicator so I can put an alarm when they cross please?

Use Igord version!

Reason: