Experiments ... - page 75

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for this pretty cci of cci MT5 ver ..... i think there is no cci of cci MT4 ver before , and i guess it would be good addition in mt4 though we all going toward future trading machine sooner or later.all i want experiment how it work on mt4 just a curiosity :)

regards

I second that :)

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for this pretty cci of cci MT5 ver ..... i think there is no cci of cci MT4 ver before , and i guess it would be good addition in mt4 though we all going toward future trading machine sooner or later.all i want experiment how it work on mt4 just a curiosity :)

regards

Here is a version using the latest set of averages - this version also can be recursive up to level 25

Mladen, You can add options of this indicator (average 8.5) in this (sma centered env)? 

oguz:

Dear @mladen
I would be very happy if you could share the graphic's background color. :)

I am afraid I do not understand

Do you mean how my chart is set up?

mladen:

One more "experiment" using the CCI

This indicator can calculate cci of cci of cci of cci ... up to "level" 25.

When levels 1 is used, it is the same as regular cci. After that, cci of cci is calculated and so on (each new step uses previous step cci value instead of the price - it is calculating cci of cci instead of cci of price). Levels are limited to 25 purely for practical reasons (the cci becomes in-recognizable after some level, but uit can easily be extended in the code to calculate cci to any level.

The rest of the usual stuff is already included : floating levels or quantile levels. Price smoothing/filtering - including the price smoothing methods. Coloring choices and alerts. Multi time frame ...

Exemplary work. After some levels , the CCI start to behave rather very interesting or strange. Are there any more explanation on this one ?

Jourabchi:
Exemplary work. After some levels , the CCI start to behave rather very interesting or strange. Are there any more explanation on this one ?
Or not :)

mladen:

Here is a version using the latest set of averages - this version also can be recursive up to level 25

Hi Mladen
can you check this indicator, some kind of filtering options (value & both) don't work correctly

acitya:
Hi Mladen
can you check this indicator, some kind of filtering options (value & both) don't work correctly

Yep, in the process of recursion the filter got lost. Here is a version that does that correctly

mladen:

Yep, in the process of recursion the filter got lost. Here is a version that does that correctly

Wow, great indicator.  Nicely done.  Thank you very much.

mladen:

Hi Mladen
Many thanks for fixing the problem

regards 

Reason: