Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 148

A/D 1.1 with the choice of floating or quantile levels added which are useful in trends. Convergences and Divergences you find help in range markets. It's better to see and draw them by your own.

Files:

krelian99:

A/D 1.1 with the choice of floating or quantile levels added which are useful in trends. Convergences and Divergences you find help in range markets. It's better to see and draw them by your own.

Nice :)

PS: you can delete lines 26 to 31 (no need for them any more)

mladen:

Nice :)

PS: you can delete lines 26 to 31 (no need for them any more)

Oh, I forgot to delete these lines. Merci mladen.

krelian99:

Krelian

I think else than to accumulation,it is default and can be fitted/adjusted where you love it :)

thanks to MLADEN.

regards

mntiwana:

Krelian

I think else than to accumulation,it is default and can be fitted/adjusted where you love it :)

thanks to MLADEN.

regards

What you mean by adjusted? It reacts to market and volume changes as it should. No fitting needed.

krelian99:
What you mean by adjusted? It reacts to market and volume changes as it should. No fitting needed.
only i was means about the lower indi , not the accumulation,if not all indicators react with market price change ?

mntiwana:
only i was means about the lower indi , not the accumulation,if not all indicators react with market price change ?
This is the task of most indicators, but indicators that take price and volume into account don't differ much or not at all to ones with price only. A/C is extremely fast and accurate as no other indicator referring to divergences and convergences. And last but not least with the dynamic lines it can help in trends. If you work with volume you'll see the synergy on it. For Trend follower it isn't suitable, but there aren't only trend follower out there - also when it appears to be so.

krelian99:
This is the task of most indicators, but indicators that take price and volume into account don't differ much or not at all to ones with price only. A/C is extremely fast and accurate as no other indicator referring to divergences and convergences. And last but not least with the dynamic lines it can help in trends. If you work with volume you'll see the synergy on it. For Trend follower it isn't suitable, but there aren't only trend follower out there - also when it appears to be so.
So if some smoothness can be added,it is ding dung a lot :)

Don't know whether it can be made without adding lag. Lag would make it useless.

krelian99:

Maybe a possible solution. Try it out

Files:
Reason: